Beta Overwhelms Alpha (13)

Yan Jing woke up the next day and found that the alpha sleeping on the floor was gone.

He got up early enough, and as a result, this alpha got up earlier than him...

Getting up from the bed, putting on his clothes, Yan Jing walked out the door-he felt it mentally, his alpha was standing on the open space outside, and he didn't know what he wanted to do.

When Yan Jing pushed the door, he felt that Hughes standing outside moved.

Hughes began to punch.

It was a set of martial arts boxing, Hughes fought it so vigorously, with a powerful force of thunder, which made people unable to look away.

Well, Yan Jing couldn't look away, mainly not because of Hughes' boxing skills, but... Hugh was not wearing a shirt.

This man's figure is so good!

Recently, they have a long sunshine time here. At this time, the sun has risen from the far side of the desert, and the golden sunlight is shining on Seuss, making Seuss's skin look gleaming.

Yan Jingze's heart beat faster and faster, and then he saw this man-punching on the ground, punching a deep hole in the ground.

The underground water pipeline of this manor was also broken by this fist, and the water inside was sprayed out and formed under the sun's rays—a tiny rainbow enveloped Seuss.

This-the scene is really beautiful.

Yan Jing couldn't control some of his reactions. At the same time, he did not hesitate to take off his coat and cover his alpha body.

Even if Hugh didn't wear a shirt and punched, some soldiers like to show off his figure like this, and he can't eat it if he wants to be jealous.

But now Hughes' pants are all wet!

In short, he didn't want to show it to others.

Su Moxiu wanted to be handsome, but he didn't expect that he accidentally broke the underground water pipe and got his own water.

He doesn't seem so handsome anymore!

His omega's face is not so good!

Wait, why does his omega wear clothes for him?

Su Mo was puzzled and saw that after taking off his coat, his omega was only left with a vest.

His omega has a good body, but he still has muscles!

Doesn't it mean that omega can't build muscles?

Su Moxiu's expression changed when he thought of this, and he quickly picked up his omega and rushed into the room-his omega's body, even if it was just an arm, he didn't want to show it to others!

Yan Jing was taken into the room just like that.

There was something wrong with this, but Su Moxiu put down Yan Jing and was extremely speechless.

Su Moxiu was expressionless and a little embarrassed when he saw Yanjing. His omega was not seduced by his beautiful flesh!

But even so, the follow-up still has to be carried out.

Su Moxiu pushed Yan Jingze to the wall and put his hands on both sides of Yan Jingze's shoulders. He took a deep breath, kissed Yan Jingze, and said stiffly: "Xinia, I love you! I will. Protect you from the wind and rain, and keep you safe in the world!" As all the works have been said, show love to your omega more.