The Prince Gave Up Treatment (22)

Su Moxiu fainted suddenly, and Yan Jing jumped in shock.

Fortunately, when he touched Su Moxiu's pulse, he found that Su Moxiu's pulse was stable.

Su Moxiu should be just... exhausted.

Blame him.

Yan Jing put on his clothes, went outside, asked a servant of Su's family for water, and asked Su Gu for medicine.

Su Moxiu needs to be cleaned up, and the wound on his body needs to be treated with medicine.

The guests of Su's family have already left, but the servants are still busy, because there is enough hot water in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Soon someone brought water to Yan Jing, followed by the medicine, and Su Moxiu's servant also came and asked if he could help.

After thinking about it, Yan Jing... drove him away.

He wants to give Su Moxiu a bath and medicine, which definitely cannot let others help.

Yan Jing wiped Su Moxiu's body, cleaned up, and changed the bedding on the bed by the way... He just worked for half the night.

In the middle, Su Moxiu woke up in a daze, calling him as soon as he woke up, it was really clingy!

Alas, it seems that cohabitation should be put on the agenda as soon as possible!

Yan Jing made the decision so happily.

He cleaned up Su Moxiu and laid the bed again. Yan Jing bolted the door and put his arms around Su Moxiu and fell asleep.

Before going to bed, Yan Jing suddenly remembered something.

Su Moxiu suddenly got up and opened the door... He wanted to go out, but didn't go out?

Yan Jing was a little puzzled, but didn't think much, and soon fell asleep.

When Su Moxiu woke up the next day, he felt breathless.

He opened his eyes and realized that he was being held tightly by the five princes.

The face of the fifth prince was very close to him, and he could clearly see the stubble on the chin of the fifth prince.

Su Moxiu stared blankly for a while before remembering what happened yesterday.

Is that yesterday? Isn't it... he was actually dreaming?

Emperor Chengde came and said that he would marry the fifth princes. How could this be possible? !

He felt more likely that he was too tired last night and fell asleep with the fifth prince, so that he did not complete the plan.

Thinking about this, Su Moxiu realized that the quilt he had not covered was a new quilt his mother had made for him.

Of course, this quilt does not have a quilt inside, only a quilt.

Besides... the clothes on his body have also changed.

There was a dull pain in his body, and the scar he had scratched last night was also there.

Su Moxiu struggled.

Yan Jing was confused and patted him habitually: "I'm here, don't be afraid."

This action is very familiar...

Things became clearer and clearer last night, and Su Moxiu remembered more things, such as... he kept crying and told the fifth prince not to leave.

The fifth prince had no choice but to slap him.