The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (17)

Zhou Zhenrong is not in Qiongnan City, but not far from Qiongnan City, the Zhenbei Army Barracks.

Zhou Jingshan's funeral is about to be held, and the interior of the Zhenbei Army has been unstable in the past few days.

Some people are busy fighting for power, some want to attack the Rong people to avenge Zhou Jingshan, and some suspect that there is a **** in the army...

Everyone, you guard me, and I guard you, all in a mess.

In such chaos, Zhou Zhenrong became a target of public criticism.

He is Zhou Jingshan's adopted son. Zhou Jingshan is missing. Those who have hatred with Zhou Jingshan will always target him.

He is Zhou Jingshan's guard, Zhou Jingshan is missing, and those who have been friends with Zhou Jingshan will always suspect him.

Today, someone has attacked Zhou Zhenrong again: "Zhou Zhenrong, General Zhou raised you and was so kind to you. It's okay for you. You didn't even go out to look for General Zhou when he was missing, and you helped Sun Shichen as a bastard!"

The one who attacked Zhou Zhenrong was an old man from the Zhenbei Army named Yan Heli. He came to the border from Zhou Jingshan and started following Zhou Jingshan.

As for the Sun Shichen he was talking about, he was also an old man in the Zhenbei Army. In the early years, he even had a higher official position than Zhou Jingshan, just like Su Xingyin.

However, Zhou Jingshan has made a lot of contributions, and there is the support of the Zhou family in the capital.

Since Zhou Jingshan's disappearance, Sun Shichen began to make various small actions, which made Zhou Jingshan's line of people very dissatisfied with him.

However, Zhou Zhenrong, who was trained by Zhou Jingshan as his heir, retreated step by step under the intimidation of Sun Shichen.

Yan Heli is not young. He suffered a lot of sequelae from his body injuries in the early years.

But recently, some people around him turned to Sun Shichen for his future... He couldn't sit still, and came to Zhou Zhenrong.

Although Zhou Jingshan is gone, the court decides who will be the commander of the Zhenbei Army in the end, but the court can't decide who the soldiers under his hands will listen to!

Before Zhou Jingshan came to the border, how many officials sent by the imperial court had no right to have official posts here?

If Zhou Jingshan's people were all overtaken by Sun Shichen...I don't know what the future Zhenbei Army will be like?

And... Zhou Jingshan may still be alive!

Zhou Zhenrong lowered his eyelids to cover his complicated gaze: "General Yan, I sent many people to find the foster father, but I didn't find it."

"What about Sun Shichen? This guy has been picking things up all day, why don't you care about it?" Yan Heli said.

"General Yan, General Sun is above me!" Zhou Zhenrong said.

As they were talking, Zhou Ping, another adopted son of Zhou Jingshan, came in from outside: "General Yan, don’t expect Zhou Zhenrong. After the adoptive father disappeared, there were a lot of people in the army... !"

"Zhou Ping, don't talk nonsense!" Zhou Zhenrong said angrily.

Zhou Ping said: "I'm not talking nonsense! Very few people know the whereabouts of the foster father, how can the people of Rong know? They also sent so many soldiers and horses to intercept and kill...Zhou Zhenrong, did you betray the foster father?"