Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (4)

Liu Leyan felt that she was blind before.

She is absolutely stunned, and she actually regards Gu Shihao as an idol!

This guy is a hooligan!

Ah Xiu worked so hard to take care of him, but he did well, but he also touched her home Ashiu!

Liu Leyan glared at Yan Jingze and gritted her teeth: "Guide, how do you want us to be responsible for Ashiu?"

Yan Jing said: "Be my boyfriend."

When he said this, he looked at Su Moxiu, but Su Moxiu stared at him without any expression on his face.

Yan Jing suddenly felt empty.

At this time, Liu Leyan finally broke out: "You want to be beautiful!" If Director Gu came to see Su Moxiu before she was put aside, she would be very happy, and she would say good things to Director Gu in front of Su Moxiu. But last night, she told Director Gu. 'S filter is broken.

This advisor is a pervert, and he doesn't know how many people are under the unspoken rules, and how they are worthy of Ashiu!

Speaking of it, Lynch dared to say that he was going to play in Director Gu's play, and even got them an audition invitation with the intention of stepping on them... Was it because he crawled on Director Gu's bed?

"Gu director, we can't afford you! Please...get out!" If it weren't for offending people, Liu Leyan would definitely say "get off".

Su Moxiu also looked at Yan Jingze at this time, with a cold expression, as if he wanted to say something...

Yan Jing's heart jumped. Did he act so much that his daughter-in-law really regarded him as a pervert?

"I'm not going out." Yan Jing said. He looked at Liu Leyan, who had gritted his teeth and had already cursed himself bloody, suddenly smiled.

Liu Leyan finally couldn't help it, and wanted to curse.

"You are a good agent." Yan Jing said before Liu Leyan spoke, and then fell back and leaned on the sofa. I didn’t dare to walk around when I ran out. The medicinal properties reappeared and I can only entangle you...Thank you for your help."

Liu Leyan's unspoken swear words were blocked in her throat.

Yan Jing smiled bitterly again, rubbing his eyebrows with his hands: "Sorry, I tried you several times before."

Liu Leyan was slightly stunned: "Probing?"

Yan Jing said: "You don't really think that as long as someone climbs my bed, I will let him be the protagonist? Then how heavy my taste was before."

Liu Leyan couldn't help laughing when Yan Jing said so.

The films made by Gu Shihao are basically not very popular, but they are very close to the bottom of society, and they are mainly comedy films.

For example, in his first movie, the rich second generation in the movie looks good, but the two junior high school boys who are the protagonists are dark and thin. As for the faces... one of the square faces is stupid, the pointed face Yeah, it's not like a good person.

Both of them entered the entertainment circle after filming that movie. The former played migrant workers and the latter played the cannon fodder of the villain.

Regarding their looks, even if all the media say that they have a funder, netizens may not believe it.

As for the movies that Gu Shihao has made in the future.

Let’s not talk about the more ordinary movies that Gu Shihao made, let's just say that the two movies he made with a box office of over one billion yuan, among which the protagonist of "Heirloom" is an old man.