Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (End)

Su Moxiu has always been hacked, that is, playing big cards, poor acting skills, and having a gold master.

Now that his life experience is exposed...there is no doubt that there is a gold master.

Who can support him with his status? World 's richest man?

As for playing big cards... Now I'm going to watch those so-called "Su Moxiu playing big cards" videos, that is, he can't understand other people's meanings and can't react accordingly.

Think about it carefully. Su Moxiu has lived abroad since he was a child, and his Chinese is not very good and does not understand. It seems normal? Not to mention that there are still people picking up that Su Moxiu may have scholar syndrome.

As for the poor acting skills... Many people think that Su Moxiu's acting skills are so bad and it is simply harmful to go to the acting, but now... They are acting in the web dramas they invested, so what's wrong with the acting skills? Even if he loses money, it is his money!

Not to mention that at this time, many people who had worked with Su Moxiu came out and posted on Weibo, saying that Su Moxiu was easy to get along with...

Although they only said this now, it was a bit of an afterthought, but Su Moxiu was completely washed out, there is no doubt about this.

"Suddenly thought... The movie "Doomsday Warrior" should make Su Mo's self-cultivation soar again."

"I'm so envious, jealous, and hateful. Even if he looks so handsome, he's still so rich!"

"People also have investment insights... Everyone was not optimistic about Gu Dao's movies at the beginning, so he invested."

"Upstairs, the special effects company is also his own, so he will be optimistic about Gudao's movies!"

"I suddenly found out that the special effects company was not his originally. He was determined to participate in Gu Shihao's movie before he bought the company!"

"Big guy is worthy of being a big guy, rich and willful."

"People still have talent, that picture is very good."

...

Su Moxiu's fans suddenly skyrocketed. Seeing the skyrocketing fans, Su Moxiu was a little dazed.

Yan Jing said, "Axiu, you can send a Weibo to say hello to them."

Su Moxiu thought for a while, and said, "Hello everyone."

Yan Jing asked him to say hello, so let him say hello!

Yan Jing smiled upon seeing this and kissed him.

In Gu Shihao's memory before his rebirth, Andrew also existed.

This wealthy president has a younger brother who is autistic and has severe intellectual disability who cannot take care of himself. He is very distressed. He donated a lot of money and set up a fund to help families who need to take care of autistic patients. , And once paid people to shoot related movies, calling everyone to pay attention to this group.

It's good now.

And he...in the future can also make a movie like that.

Those new fans of Su Moxiu didn't mind what Su Moxiu posted, but went to see Su Moxiu's previous Weibo together.

Su Moxiu doesn't like to read text-based things. He rarely plays Weibo, and posts Weibo for business.

But after all, Liu Leyan watched, he used to take some photos of himself and post it up from time to time.