Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (10)

On Yan Jing's side, the new movie has been launched. People on the Internet still don't know about it, and they are still clamoring.

Before Yan Jing posted on Weibo, saying that he could not shoot Li screenwriter's play, someone went to see Li screenwriter's past works.

Then I found... that Director Gu was right, he really couldn't make a play written by Li.

They also couldn't see the play written by Li.

But Director Gu asked Su Moxiu to film, which made people speechless.

In particular, Yan Jing still attacked a lot of Su Moxiu's sunspots on the Internet.

That's right, what was said before was awkward, most of them were Su Moxiu's sunspots.

As a director, the original owner has a certain number of fans, but not many. Similarly, he has very few sunspots.

Most people follow the original owner online, but with the mentality of "I have watched this director's movie, so I can follow it easily."

Because of this, most of the people who came to him to scold him before were Su Moxiu's black.

These people are still making trouble.

"Su Moxiu's plastic face, on the big screen, I don't know what it will look like!"

"Upstairs, even if Su Moxiu is neat, it doesn't have to be weird, otherwise Director Gu won't look down on it, hehe."

"People gather by kind, and things are divided by groups. Gu Shihao is a lunatic, no wonder he mixed up with Su Moxiu."

...

At night, Su Moxiu's fans also joined in and helped Su Moxiu speak loudly, but they were quickly "breaked up" by Qi Qi's fans.

In the past few years, Qi Qi and Su Moxiu fought CP. Many people who were fans of Su Moxiu started to fancier together. Later, because Su Moxiu rarely did business, Qi Qi would win over people again. After Su Moxiu and Qi Qi fell out, he directly abandoned Su Moxiu. , Became a fan of Qiqi.

Up to now, Qiqi has far more fans than Su Moxiu.

But when it comes to popularity, Qi Qi is not as big as Su Moxiu. It's about... Ask a passerby if he knows Su Moxiu, the passerby will probably say that he knows him, but if he asks him if he knows Qiqi, he might not know him.

Su Moxiu made his debut back then with a supernatural face, and the whole Internet was on fire, and there were too many people who knew him.

At one time, everyone liked to use the words "Su Moxiu in a certain place" to say that he was a handsome guy.

But most people know Su Moxiu, but they don't want to chase stars.

Yan Jing slowed down, so he took out his mobile phone and asked the netizens to decompress.

With this shock, he discovered that Qi Qi had acted as a demon on the Internet.

A well-known fan of Qi Qi broke the news, saying that Director Gu had originally appointed Qi Qi as the male lead, and was robbed by Su Moxiu.

Ziki's fans suddenly became angry.

Yan Jing needs more people...

Yan Jing is quite free on the Internet.

No matter how many fans Qi Qi has, he really charged for him. In fact, there are very few people. These people may turn their fans into black and so on, and they will be offended if they are offended.

And black and red are also red, and he has no money for publicity.

Of course, the most important thing is that he has to do something to make Zhou Liming less vigilant...