Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (6)

After listening to the recording, Chu Qiyu knew that he couldn't argue, so he didn't say a word and refused to cooperate.

He has no liking for this school and stayed here just to get close to Shao Shenyang.

Being criticized now... Ordinary students will feel uncomfortable when they are criticized, but he didn't care about criticism when he was a student, and now he is born again, even less.

What made him even more concerned was the fact that Shi Chengying moved into Shao Shenyang's bedroom.

And... Shi Chengying framed him!

This guy is a scumbag!

Teacher Yang said a few words about Chu Qiyu, and couldn't continue.

Chu Qiyu's expression was gloomy, and his eyes were clouded. When he looked at Mr. Yang, he always felt like he was being spotted by a poisonous snake.

Teacher Yang believed in what Yan Jing said, but now he is even more convinced.

Chu Qiyu doesn’t know what’s going on...Although he was a bit impulsive in the past, he was not a bad person in essence, but now...

Having been a teacher for many years, Teacher Yang is very precise about the minds of adolescent boys and girls. After getting along for a period of time, he knows what a child is like, and he also knows how to talk before they will listen.

But now Chu Qiyu... doesn't look like a child.

Teacher Yang gave up preaching: "You go back to the dormitory, and when your mother comes, I will tell your mother."

Chu Qiyu sneered, glanced at Teacher Yang with disdain, turned around and left.

Teacher Yang was heartbroken by Chu Qiyu's anger, and was about to sit down and take a breath when he saw that Chu Qiyu was back again.

Chu Qiyu asked: "Why did you want Shi Chengying to move into Shao Shenyang's bedroom?"

"What does this have to do with you!" Teacher Yang looked at Chu Qiyu dissatisfied.

Chu Qiyu stared at Teacher Yang for a while, then slammed the door and left.

This time is really gone.

The teacher’s office in W is also quite large and luxurious. There are simple partitions between different desks, and there is even a small soundproof room at the back for talks between teachers and students-so that the conversation will not be disturbed. Other teachers have also taken care of the self-esteem of the students.

Teacher Yang and Chu Qiyu were talking in this small soundproof room.

When something like this happened in her class, she didn't want the teachers in other classes to know, but Chu Qiyu looked like this...

After Teacher Yang came out, he couldn't help saying: "I don't know what happened to Chu Qiyu during the summer vacation. Now the whole person is not quite right!"

The second class teacher's surname is Qi, and she is also a female teacher, but she is much younger and teaches English: "It's not quite right. He has been running to our class recently to find Shao Shenyang and disturb Shao Shenyang's study! You know, the way out for this child is Reading, why did Chu Qiyu look for him? Can't he go and play with his friends?"

Teacher Yang was silent for a while and said, "Didn't I let Shi Chengying move to Shao Chenyang's dormitory? Chu Qiyu ran over just now, wanting to beat Shi Chengying."

"What's going on again? How did Shi Chengying mess with him?"

"What else? Shi Chengying said about him before, and he hated it." Teacher Yang frowned and said what happened today.