Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (11)

Yan Jing was irritated by her dear, and it was even sweeter when she shouted "Brother".

On Su Moxiu's side, the little fat man's "brother" was called again and again, which made his heart sore.

"Brother, I told the teacher to live in the school dormitory on weekends and not go home, and then told my dad that I would stay in school on weekends...Will I go and play with you on weekends?" Yan Jing asked.

If he lives in school on weekends, he must stay in school at night. Someone will come to check the dormitory, but he can go out during the day!

Su Moxiu agreed without thinking, "Okay, where do you want to go? I'll take you there."

"I don't want to go where I want to play, I just want to stay with my brother." Yan Jing said.

Yan Jing's focused gaze seemed to pass the long distance between them, through the phone, and fell on him, Su Moxiu's heart beat quickly.

In fact, he can feel the contact with Little Fatty these few days. Little Fatty has a good impression of him and approached him very actively.

If the little fat man is a girl... he has long believed that little fat man likes himself.

But the little fat man is a boy, so he is not sure.

Maybe... the little fat guy just treats him like an older brother?

But now, the little fat man said that he didn't want to go out and just want to be with him!

Although Su Moxiu had never been in love, he did not lack social experience, and he would not fail to notice the meaning of the little fat man.

Little fat man, he should also like him!

As if fireworks exploded in my heart, illuminating my whole heart, Su Moxiu's expression was gentle and incredible: "Then I will pick you up to my apartment, okay?"

In fact, he has always lived at home, and he basically doesn't live outside, but he has a house... he will arrange it in these two days!

"Okay." Yan Jing said.

Su Moxiu felt that his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He covered his chest, wishing to go to Little Fatty's school immediately and see Little Fatty.

"Brother, I will cook for you when the time comes. I will cook deliciously." Yan Jing said with his face in his hands. Based on his wife's filter on him, even if he just soaks instant noodles, his daughter-in-law will think that it is the best instant noodles in the world.

"Okay." Su Moxiu agreed, thinking about how to learn a few dishes, so that when the little fat man can't cook, he will do it.

Su Moxiu began to fantasize about a good life on the weekend, and he was full of expectations for the weekend.

But at this moment, he heard a knock on the door.

The voice didn't come from his door, but from the little fat man.

Someone is knocking on Little Fatty's door.

"Who!" Yan Jing asked displeasedly.

After asking him, he regretted it. When he talked to Su Moxiu, his voice was sweet, but now his voice... a bit fierce.

Forget it, Su Moxiu wouldn't care anyway.

The people outside the door didn't know if they didn't hear his question, and they kept knocking on the door without answering, the knocking was still very loud.

It is estimated that Chu Qiyu...Yan Jing said in a low voice to Su Mo: "Brother, wait, I'll open the door."

After speaking, Yan Jing took the phone and opened the door.