Patriarch Lai And Disciples (5)

When Yan Jing searched for the demon repaired by the pseudonym "Xiao Ye" earlier, he found that this person was extremely "rich".

In his storage ring, there are many treasures that ordinary cultivators of the Nascent Soul Stage cannot get. Some of these things, even if the original owner wants it, may not be able to get it.

At the same time, in his storage bag, there are also many things that ordinary cultivators can't get during the Qi refining period.

Yan Jing felt that "Xiao Ye" was mostly a wealthy person.

As for Su Moxiu... Su Moxiu is a sword cultivator. For the sword cultivator, the most important thing is the sword, but the sword in Su Moxiu's hand is not good at a glance. It is not as good as Xiao Ye putting it in a storage bag. The sword used by oneself during the Qi refining period.

His Ah Xiu is really pitiful!

How does Chongyang care about Qingtianzong? Even if his closed disciple and the little disciple he valued very much were so arrogant outside, Su Moxiu's talented disciple didn't even have a better magic weapon!

Yan Jing immediately decided that after he went back, he had to teach his disciples and grandchildren a good lesson.

and many more……

Thinking that Chongyang was his disciple... Yan Jing suddenly realized that Su Moxiu was his disciple's grandson!

As soon as he saw Su Moxiu, he had thought about not looking for a Taoist companion before, and he was thrown out of the clouds.

But now he sees someone who is two thousand years younger than himself, this...

No, you can't think so!

Before he crossed, he was definitely not two thousand years old!

He felt that his mentality was quite young, maybe he was only 20 or 30 years old before crossing, younger than Su Moxiu!

Yan Jing thought so and relaxed a lot, but soon he realized another thing.

Even if his mental age is not very old...he looks very old!

The original owner's beard flutters, looks like an old man!

He can't, with such a look, go and fall in love with Su Moxiu, right?

Can Su Moxiu see an old man?

Yan Jing froze completely and began to frantically search for ways to change his appearance in the memory of the original owner.

It is not difficult for a cultivator to change his appearance.

Apart from other things, the original owner's white beard fluttering appearance is not what the original owner originally looked like-the original owner was originally a handsome guy with ice muscles and bones.

The original owner made himself like this in order not to let his suitors bother him... Of course, even though he did so, those suitors still did not give up pursuing him—those people chased him, but it was not because he was long. Good, but because of his physique.

Those who have a colored glaze body are the most suitable for being a double repair partner.

Think about it, I have eaten too much medicine, I have erysipelas in my body, or my spiritual power is impure, or I accidentally gave birth to a heart demon, etc.... If you do double cultivation with a person with a colored glaze body, nothing will happen... How great!

Of course, it doesn't make sense to think about it now. The most important thing now is how he changes back to his original appearance.

In the memory of the original owner, there is really a way to change back to the original appearance.