Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (25)

Su Moxiu thinks that Yan Jing is particularly cute, and Ms. Chu also thinks that the child named Shi Chengying in front of her looks cute and likable.

Not to mention anything else, the look in their son's eyes... the full of affection in this person will overflow.

Think about it, Xiaoyoung's feelings are always very passionate, and I hope he will not change in the future.

Ms. Chu smiled and greeted Yan Jingze: "Come on, Chengying, come sit down... You haven't had breakfast yet? What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not picky about eating." Yan Jing sat down beside Ms. Chu with a little anxiety, and smiled at Ms. Chu again.

Ms. Chu said: "Then let Ashiu ask someone to bring something to eat."

"Yeah." Yan Jing looked at Su Moxiu again, looking indifferent to Su Moxiu.

When Su Moxiu got excited, he took out his mobile phone and clicked a lot.

Ms. Chu was very satisfied when she saw this, and went to chat with Yan Jingze again.

Her younger son is particularly difficult. After getting along with the younger son a lot, she talks to a child of this age, unavoidably being cautious and dare not ask many things.

But she didn't ask much, and Yan Jing had already told her story.

"Auntie, I went to the research institute in the past two months and participated in a project. No one in that project can contact the outside..."

"I have always liked Ashiu, and I fell in love with him at first sight."

"When you came before, I said that Ashiu had tied me up. It was a joke. Ash hasn't done anything to me, I just acted like a coquettish."

"Auntie, I won't go to high school anymore. I told the research institute that I want to work here so that I can always be with Ash!"

"My parents? I don't have a good relationship with them."

Yan Jing was anxious to introduce herself, anxious to get the approval of Su's father and Su's mother.

A smile appeared on Father Su's face, and Ms. Chu was extremely enthusiastic.

Their youngest son had belittled Shi Chengying before, and the photos he gave Shi Chengying were also very ugly. After accepting Shi Chengying's bad image, they discovered that Shi Chengying was actually a smart, good-looking child, naturally very Happy.

Su Moxiu watched Yan Jing chatting with his parents in full swing, but he was a little confused.

Why does it seem that these three people are a family?

Also... Isn't Shi Chengying having an enmity with his brother? Why are you still so friendly to his parents?

More importantly, Shi Chengying looked at him from time to time, and his eyes made his heart beat faster, forgetting the pain in his body.

and many more…

Su Moxiu tried his best to remember and remembered more of the events of last night.

The person who hugged him on his lap is really the shy big boy in front of him?

Su Moxiu faintly felt that Shi Chengying was different from what he had seen, but at this time, he didn't have the energy to think deeply.

"Brother, are you uncomfortable?" Yan Jing asked Su Moxiu. It was Su Moxiu's first time last night, and Su Moxiu was afraid that he would be a little uncomfortable.