Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (21)

Su Moxiu is very busy these days, busy financing, busy preparing for the company's listing.

When he gets busy, he doesn't remember to contact Shi Chengying...

No, it's not that he doesn't remember the contact, it's useless if he is contacted, and can't be contacted at all.

Shi Chengying said goodbye to him affectionately that day, and kissed his face, he almost felt that Shi Chengying liked him.

But then... he couldn't contact Shi Chengying anymore.

Even if Shi Chengying really entered the research institute, he wouldn't be able to contact him for two full months, right?

Among his former classmates, some were engaged in scientific research, and some specialized in weapons. After graduation, they entered the national unit with military ranks, but they were not to the point where they could not contact their family members.

Even if Shi Chengying has some new ideas, he is only 18 years old, so he can't participate in a heavyweight project that can't communicate with the outside world for two months and can't even send ordinary information, right?

So, Shi Chengying actually didn't want to contact him?

Maybe it was Shi Chengying who pityed him that day.

Su Moxiu felt uncomfortable, so he focused more on the company.

Su's father and Su's mother were distressed when they saw this.

That day, after learning from the younger son that the older son liked a fat man, they wanted to ask the older son what was going on.

But the eldest son didn't come back that night, that's fine. The younger son told them that the fat man had been specially recruited and abandoned their eldest son!

What is this called?

Their eldest son is so good, is he still being rejected by others?

Su's father and Su's mother didn't want to believe it, but when they saw the eldest son again, the elder son was desperate... and they didn't dare to ask the eldest son if there was such a thing.

After thinking about it... Ms. Chu went to Colin to buy some paintings, and planned to talk to Colin.

At that time, Ms. Chu just said vaguely: "My family Mo Xiu seems to be in love recently, and the object is quite fat..."

Colin said: "He really found a fat man?"

Ms. Chu: "!!!"

How does Colin seem to... know why her son finds a fat man?

Ms. Chu chatted with Colin, only to realize that her son likes something special, and what kind of thing he likes...Xiong Sui.

Ms. Chu had to admit that she was hit.

Knowing that her elder son likes men, she went to get to know this group specially, and also accepted that Amway had watched some Danmei novels, related videos and related dramas.

Two handsome men stood together. They were really seductive. She didn't mind that eldest son likes men.

But her eldest son likes a fat man...

This……

Ms. Chu died of sorrow.

But this person’s aesthetic is not easy to change!

Ms. Chu did a lot of psychological construction, and went to Colin from time to time to learn about some things in the circle, and finally accepted this reluctantly.