The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (12)

The wide sheepskin blocked the sight of the people around and made them all dark.

Su Moxiu was shocked, and then Yan Jing's lips were covered.

His heart was beating faster and faster, almost jumping out of his chest, and he was in a trance, completely forgot about the time, and didn't know where he was and what he was doing.

In the blending of breathing, time seems to have passed for a long time, and it seems that only a moment has passed.

It wasn't until Yan Jing let go of him and chuckled, Su Moxiu suddenly woke up.

With this soberness, he suddenly realized one thing-Yan Jing was too skilled!

There was a fire in his heart, but it soon became distressed again.

Yan Jing didn’t know how he lived before...

Also, is he not doing enough? Should he take the initiative?

Thinking of this, Su Moxiu took the initiative to kiss.

The fire in the room has dimmed, and many people have fallen asleep.

Zhang Erque was busy for a day, and after solving his physical problems, he fell asleep.

But Cai An has always been slow to fall asleep. He was not asleep yet, so he naturally noticed the movements of Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu.

He...is very pleased.

After a long time, Yan Jing stopped for the second time and hugged Su Moxiu: "Okay, go to sleep."

Although it was Su Moxiu who took the initiative to proactively proclaimed Yan Jingze, it was Yan Jingze that ultimately controlled the initiative.

Who made Su Moxiu inexperienced?

Feeling that if this continues, there may be a chance of wiping out the gun, but Yan Jing can only stop it.

This place is not suitable and can't continue.

Su Moxiu found himself being held by Yan Jing Ze and wanted to leave Yan Jing Ze's arms.

Yan Jing patted him on the back: "Hey, don't move."

Su Moxiu: "..." What's wrong with Yan Jing's sobbing tone? Is he someone who needs coaxing from others?

However, Yan Jing was injured, so he should not move so as not to hurt Yan Jing.

Su Moxiu and Yan Jing were next to each other, and the two soon fell asleep.

When I woke up early the next morning, the rabbits that had been stewed all night could chew their bones, and the beans inside were all boiled.

Cai An gave everyone a bowl and took out a cloth bag from his arms.

Zhang Erque's eyes stared as big as an egg: "Cai An, what else are you hiding!"

"What is Tibetan? I just brought something to eat, but I didn't take it out before." Cai An said.

"What is this? Jerky?" Zhang Erque swallowed.

Cai An glared at him: "You have eaten up the jerky long ago!" He came out with some jerky, but before everyone had nothing to eat, they took it out.

I had known that he would not take it out.

Cai An opened the cloth bag and poured out half a bowl of rice noodles, then scooped clean hot water from another pot, poured it in, and washed out a bowl of sticky rice paste.

Zhang Erque moved quickly, wanting to eat a few mouthfuls of rice cereal.

However, before he approached, Cai An took the rice cereal and went to Yan Jingze: "Mr. Yan, you are not in good health, eat a bowl of rice cereal."