The President's Arrogance (2)

Su Mo Xiu looked at Yan Jingze blankly, his eyes slightly narrowed behind the lenses.

This look... In the film and television series, when villains such as lawyers, teachers, and doctors look at people in this way, the people who are watched by him are 100% unlucky.

Yan Jingze's heartbeat couldn't help speeding up, and then he saw Su Moxiu indifferently shaking his hand off, as if shaking something dirty: "Kang, look at the file."

Su Moxiu couldn't figure out what Kang Xinhou's neuropathy wanted to do, why... suddenly it was so greasy.

He learned the word "greasy" from the chatting of girls in the office. At that time, the female secretary went to receive customers and was touched by the customer's hand.

But he didn't expect that Kang Xinhou would do this kind of thing.

What he didn't expect was that...just now, he actually felt that it felt good to be touched by Kang Xinhou.

He must be too busy at work and have hallucinations.

"I'm not watching." Yan Jing said, thinking about how to catch Su Moxiu.

The identity of the two of them in this world is very interesting, but there are also some bad points-if Su Moxiu feels that he is actually looking for a substitute for Su Moxiu's confession, it would be too wrong!

Hearing that Jing said not to look at it, and Su Moxiu did not persuade him. He put the file on the bedside table next to the bed, took out a pack of wet wipes, and slowly began to wipe his hands.

Wiped the hand that was touched by Yan Jing.

Yan Jing said: "..." His daughter-in-law disliked him! I still dislike it very seriously! He smelled alcohol. This wipe is an alcohol disinfectant wipe!

Su Moxiu wiped his hand with a wet wipe, then threw it into the trash can, and then pulled out a second wet wipe, wiping it slowly with one finger and one finger.

Alcohol made his hands very cold and stinging, but it also calmed his heart.

Su Moxiu felt that he must have been fainted because of not getting enough sleep to feel Kang Xinhou's perverted... a bit pretty.

Kang Xinhou is a crazy guy! Sometimes this person suddenly pulled them to work overtime, and kept them from sleeping for a few days, and sometimes suddenly ran away, and they couldn't be contacted.

This person's mood is also unstable. The last second was fine, but the next second may suddenly become angry.

Not only that, Kang Xinhou also likes to trouble him.

At first he didn't know the reason. Once when Su Yanqing went out of Kang Xinhou's office, Kang Xinhou was upset all afternoon and threw a lot of work that was deliberately tossing people to him, and he understood.

He is a bit like Su Yanqing. Kang Xinhou was reluctant to lose his temper with Su Yanqing, so he sent it to him.

After working with Kang Xinhou for four years, Su Moxiu tried to smash Kang Xinhou's head countless times.

But he needs money.

There is always a compromise in life.

Thinking of Su Yanqing, Su Moxiu became more sober.

The pervert in front of him is Su Yanqing's fiancé.

Although he didn't understand why Su Yanqing wanted to be engaged to such a neurotic who was so irritable all day long, the relationship between the two would not change.