Teddy Is Fearless (6)

The people in the tribe had already handed in the husks before they divided their prey.

Yan Jing was the last one to get his own food again, and the nut shell he got this time was not the one he got the day before yesterday.

Because he was picked and left, there are still two fish heads in his shell.

There must be very little meat in it.

But he didn't do any work. It would be good if he could get food. Yan Jing held the nut shell and went to find the original owner's uncle as usual.

He first borrowed water to simply wash the miscellaneous ingredients in his husk, and then put the husk on the fire and roasted it.

He always crossed into a strong animal before, never worrying about food, now it is really difficult...

The meat that Hu Xiu gave last night hasn't been eaten yet, so Yan Jing plans to eat all the food that he got all at once tonight.

But he took a bite of what was in his husk and felt like vomiting.

The bitter gall of this fish must have been broken. The meat is bitter, let alone mixed with intestines and the like.

Primitives are really amazing! The people around him ate the same food, but they didn't change their faces.

Yan Jing gritted his teeth and finished eating, and then met the original uncle's disapproving eyes.

The old man asked: "You have finished eating now, what will you eat tomorrow?"

Yan Jingze: "..."

Hu Xiu secretly gave him meat, just don't want people to know, he naturally can't tell others...

"I saw you eat kebab before, who gave it to you? A woman in the tribe fell in love with you?" the old man asked again.

Yan Jing said: "No, no woman likes me..."

"Did you trade something for meat again?"

The old man was a little aggressive, but Yan Jing replied to make up, and simply smiled embarrassedly at him, and limped away holding his own nutshell.

In the end, he didn't take a few steps, and he had a face-to-face meeting with Hu Chun who was roasting meat alone.

Huchun saw him with a little embarrassment on his face, and finally asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Yan Jing smiled, thought about it, and sat down again, "Huchun, what happened before...I'm sorry."

Although the original owner "started" Huchun, it was the original owner himself who suffered in the end, but the original owner did something wrong, and he should apologize to Huchun.

Huchun was a little surprised: "Will you still apologize?"

Yan Jingze: "..."

Huchun said again: "I didn't expect you to apologize too, haha!"

Yan Jing was a little helpless, Hu Chun followed and said wary: "But even if you apologize, I won't give you meat!"

Yan Jing said: "I won't ask you for meat, I have something to ask you... Why is Hu Xiu injured today?"

Seeing Hu Xiu injured before, he felt uncomfortable all over and wanted to ask a few words.

But Hu Xiu has been surrounded by many people. The original owner is not familiar with Hu Xiu at all. The most important thing is... Hu Xiu doesn't necessarily like him to get together.