Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (8)

The real Ashiu is so cute!

Yan Jing was thinking this way, and he heard Liu Leyan's voice coming from the room: "Axiu, have you waited for Director Gu?"

"Wait." Su Mo repaired.

Liu Leyan came out of the room and smiled at Yan Jing: "Guide, Ashiu said that he has something to look for you, and he has been waiting for you early in the morning!"

Yan Jing was taken aback, and then asked: "Why don't you call me?"

Liu Leyan laughed: "Gu director, you argued with someone in the middle of the night, we were afraid to disturb you."

"You can call me if you have anything in the future, or you can send a message."

"Okay!" Liu Leyan said, "Next time I have something to do, I will send you a message to Director Gu."

"It's not you, it's me." Su Moxiu glanced at Liu Leyan dissatisfiedly.

"Aren't we the same?" Liu Leyan asked.

Su Moxiu is serious: "It's different."

Liu Leyan: "..." Forget it, she's used to it!

Su Moxiu came back from abroad. He didn't understand other people's jokes. He could only understand the literal meanings. He also had some weird persistence. He couldn't care too much!

"By the way, do you want to go to my house to talk about investment?" Yan Jing looked at Su Moxiu and chuckled.

Su Moxiu's heart jumped quickly: "Yes!"

"Then go!" Yan Jing said.

Su Moxiu immediately followed.

Liu Leyan: "Wait, wait, my suitcase is still inside..."

Yan Jing had a car, but was driven away by his assistant.

This assistant is really unscrupulous in reliance on his relationship with the original owner.

However, in the current situation of Yanjing, it is indeed impossible to drive. Drug driving can be more terrible than drunk driving.

Riding in Su Moxiu's nanny car, let Liu Leyan drive, relying on the navigation, the three people came to Yan Jingze's residence.

Then Liu Leyan learned about Su Moxiu's investment in Yan Jingze.

Liu Leyan was dumbfounded: "Axiu, you..." Is Su Moxiu crazy? If he just invests in the director's film, that's nothing, but the point is... he agreed to participate in the performance before.

Director Gu asked Su Moxiu to act. It shouldn't be a minor role yet, so the movie will lose money, right?

Wait, the key is not this, but... Su Moxiu can actually put out 100 million!

This is too rich!

After many people enter the entertainment industry, they earn more and spend more, and they don't have much money in their hands. I didn't expect Su Moxiu to be so rich!

"What?" Su Moxiu looked at Liu Leyan in confusion.

"Do you want to think about it?" Liu Leyan asked.

"I thought about it." Su Mo Xiu said.

Others couldn't change the things Su Moxiu had decided. Liu Leyan stopped persuading him, but she was still a little excited. She had always known that Su Moxiu liked to save money, but she didn't know that Su Moxiu had saved so much!

Oh oh, put the bank to pay interest, and you can live a lifetime in comfort!

Liu Leyan was unable to recover, and Yan Jing looked at her: "Axiu’s contract with your company is about to expire? My contract with him will be signed after he terminates the contract. As for you... are you interested in coming to me? Work in your studio?"