Patriarch Lai And Disciples (2)

Yan Jing took all the belongings of the Moxiu who was killed by him, and left the cave opened by the original owner.

The original owner left the Sky High School to advance this time. He didn't bring many things and was all consumed. Knowing that he would probably die, he left all his belongings in the Sky High School and planned to leave it to the younger generation.

Fortunately, there was a magic repair, otherwise Yan Jing would not have a piece of spiritual stone on his body, and the way back would be very difficult.

Of course it is not easy now.

The original owner was promoted in the depths of the Qiongshan Mountains. It was very dangerous and there were no people. He estimated that it would take a few months before he could go out.

After dressing as such an awesome person, the first thing he had to do was to walk out of the dangerous mountain for a few months...

Yan Jing felt a bit miserable.

Fortunately, the mask-like magic weapon obtained from that demon cultivator is very powerful, not only can completely change his appearance, but also hide his breath, so that the terrifying monster beasts in the Qiongshan Mountains ignore him.

Yan Jing stopped and walked, familiarizing himself with the various methods, and using the devil's belongings to heal his injuries, and left without realizing it for a month.

That Moxiu has a storage bag and a storage ring. The storage bag contains things that are in line with the status of the outer disciple of the Great Sky School. The storage ring contains things that belong to him as a Yuan Ying-period Moxiu. Collection of various treasures.

Now Yan Jing has consumed all the resources he has worked so hard to collect, and only... he has "upgraded" his strength to the fifth level of the Qi refining stage from just entering the Qi refining period.

The outer disciples of Qingtianzong are basically in the Qi refining period. The identity card of this demon cultivator shows that his strength is the fourth level of Qi refining. Now he is refining the fifth level. It can be said that his strength has improved when he is practicing outside. Some, just right.

On this day, Yan Jing continued to move forward.

The clothes of the outer disciple of the Great Heaven Sect that he had taken from Mo Xiu had long been in tatters, but his spirit was very good, and his walking speed was still fast.

Although he can't fly with a sword, he can use spiritual power to speed up his advancement.

At this moment, Yan Jing's identity card of Great Skyzong suddenly lighted up.

Qingtianzong's identity card is a low-end magic weapon for recognizing the master. The magic repair recognized the master with a disguised identity, and now Yanjing can also directly use it.

At this moment, the identity card suddenly lit up, indicating that someone from the Great Heaven Sect nearby was calling for help.

Yan Jing thought for a while and walked forward according to the token's instructions.

No matter what, it doesn't hurt to go and see.

Somewhere in the valley of Qiongshan Mountains, a great battle is underway.

A young man with sword eyebrows and star eyes, very handsome, dressed in black, was fighting a monster.

The monster beast had two horns on its head and had horseshoes. It looked like a horse or not a horse, or a cow or a cow. It looked weird... This is the unique monster "bull horse beast" on Qiongshan.