Teddy Is Fearless (1)

When Yan Jing and Su Moxiu were in their thirties, and they were inseparable from each other when they were not married, the Manchu civil and military had already seen the relationship between the two

Many people find it incredible, but it doesn't stop there.

No one will be idle, taking care of the personal affairs of the most favored princes and Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry.

If you accidentally annoyed the prince, that's okay, if you annoyed Su Moxiu, Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry... Su Moxiu has always held grudges, and he will avenge him!

In the Manchu dynasty, the civil and military gradually became accustomed to the two people entering and leaving together, and they became intimate.

The most is...Sometimes it looks a little bit spicy.

Speaking of it, if they knew about this in the early years, they might think that Su Moxiu was the plaything of the fifth princes, but now Su Moxiu is getting older and he has become the Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry by his own ability... Such a person can be a plaything. NS? surely not!

These two people can be regarded as deep and righteous.

As time went by, the ministers of the DPRK and China changed one after another, but Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu were always there.

So many people envy and hate-how these two people live so long! He is more than eighty years old, and he can still show off his affection all day long!

When they live to be a hundred years old...

Both the reigning emperor and the Manchu civil and military began to provide for these two.

This is Ren Rui! They really want to do this too!

Oh my god! Can you let them live a few more years?

Su Moxiu died shortly after Zhou Li died, and by this time, Yan Jing was already over a hundred years old.

The task has been completed, and Su Moxiu's life is over, and he should also go... Yan Jing wanted to leave with Su Moxiu's soul, but he didn't expect to catch a gap.

Where is Su Moxiu's soul? Could it be that he can't take away Su Moxiu's soul? !

Yan Jing was shocked, separated from the small world, and...recovered his memory.

Yan Jingze: "..."

Su Moxiu: "..."

Thinking of what happened in the small world, Yan Jing knew that Su Moxiu must have abused himself.

Su Moxiu is a bit unconfident in his bones, unlike him, he always feels that he is the best.

"Axiu, I won't seal my memory in the next world, right?" Yan Jing said.

"No, you continue to seal." Su Moxiu was firm.

He thought it was quite interesting.

I was entangled at the beginning, but I will feel that it is hard to come by in the end, so I will cherish it.