Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (13)

In this movie, not many actors entered the group at the beginning, but afterwards, some more actors entered the group one after another.

Those actors are different from the lesser-known actors that Yan Jingze picked at the beginning. They have basically worked with Gu Shihao. Some of the famous actors were even directly promoted by Gu Shihao.

Yan Jing called them before and asked them to act in friendship. They agreed and came here.

Some of them will leave for a day or two, and some will stay longer.

At the same time, Yan Jing also began to look for some group performances to perform scenes where many people would appear.

In this way... it's impossible to hide everything from the crew.

Fortunately, almost three months have passed since he crossed over. Yan Jing was sure that no trace of drugs could be detected on his body now.

He is relieved!

Zhou Liming... also realized that something was wrong.

After Zhou Liming invested in Gu Shihao's film and made a profit, he entered the entertainment circle and established Jinming Entertainment.

After Jinming Entertainment was established, it has been making excellent TV series while investing in Gu Shihao's films. In just five years, it has developed particularly well.

Jin Ming's TV series have even become synonymous with quality.

At this moment, in Jin Ming's general manager's office, Zhou Liming was talking to a friend of his youth.

Zhou Liming's expression was cold: "You go contact Gu Shihao's assistant, give him things, and let him get Gu Shihao in jail."

The fingertips of the person opposite Zhou Liming were blue, and he yawned unconsciously, tears from the corners of his squinted eyes, and there was still a **** hanging there.

When Zhou Liming saw this scene, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes.

The man said at this time: "Zhou Liming, you are too cruel, right? He has nothing to apologize to you."

Zhou Liming said: "You can just do it. Once it's done, I'll give you what you want. It's broken...you know."

The person opposite Zhou Liming shuddered, and immediately said, "I will definitely take care of this for you."

Zhou Liming made a "please" action.

The man got up and left. When he got outside, someone gave him his mobile phone.

He sneered and left Jin Ming.

Zhou Liming waited for him to leave and looked at the computer in disgust.

He has always been careful in everything, and the same is true when dealing with Gu Shihao.

Unexpectedly, because he was careful, he almost made a mistake.

He spent a lot of money to find some paparazzi to stare at Gu Shihao and follow him to take pictures of Gu Shihao.

A few days ago, these people had been sending news to him, and he knew that Gu Shihao had rented a studio to film.

He also got the outline of the movie Gu Shihao was going to make from elsewhere, and knew that Gu Shihao was going to make a science fiction film.

But he didn't care.

When Gu Shihao is in his best state, he may not be able to make good science fiction films, let alone his recent state of being very bad.

There is also... Gu Shihao has become addicted to drugs. He has confirmed this several times and there is nothing wrong with it.