Beta Overwhelms Alpha (11)

Su Moxiu quietly got up from the ground, and after leaving the room, Yan Jing immediately opened his eyes.

He had thought before that this alpha named Hugh should leave to contact his comrades... as expected.

Yan Jing lay on the bed without moving, but stretched out his mental power, and then saw Hughes leave the manor quickly and go far away.

His mental power can't reach so far, and he can't catch up with an alpha that is running at full strength. There is no way to know where Hughes went or what he did.

This feeling of being unable to control the future by oneself is really terrible.

He can't always be an omega to be kept by others.

Yan Jing lay on the bed for a long time, and then he felt that Seuss was back again.

After returning, Hugh did not lie down immediately, but stood beside him, watching him.

Yan Jing felt like Hughes would kiss him, but he didn't.

The man stared at him for a long time, and then lay on the ground obediently.

Really guilty.

Regardless of whether this person likes him because of his identity as an omega, this person is very good to him, and he is definitely willing to meet some of his requirements...

When Yan Jing got up the next day, Su Moxiu had already made breakfast: "Shinya, I made breakfast for you!"

"Thank you." Yan Jing smiled and thanked him.

To him, this smile is actually quite ordinary, but he has a beautiful face.

Su Moxiu was dazzled by this smile.

His omega is so beautiful!

Su Moxiu's heart kept beating, so much so that when Yan Jing talked to him, he didn't hear clearly: "What did you say?"

Yan Jing could only repeat it again: "I ask you where do you live and what do you like to do?"

He wants to find out about the situation here.

Su Moxiu thought for a while and said, "I usually live in a barracks, usually...I just train, I train every day, and I don't do anything else."

Su Moxiu briefly talked about his previous life, of course omitting the things that only the marshal could do.

After listening to Yanjing, he sympathized with the alpha in front of him.

According to this man, he entered the army when he was thirteen or fourteen, and then stayed in the army and never left.

Although Capital Star's omegas generally get married early, they just need to play before marriage. What about the alpha? When they were thirteen or fourteen years old, they were all in the greatest period of time, making trouble every day.

In short, these people have a worry-free life.

But the person in front of me...

Su Mo tried to talk about some interesting things to please omega: "We went to war once, and the spacecraft was blown up by the spacecraft of the Werther Empire. We could only use the escape capsule to land on a nearby planet. What to eat on that planet? Nothing, no oxygen yet. Fortunately, the escape capsule provided us with a shelter. We also found that the straps we used to fix the contact terminal were made of leather, pure animal skin, and edible!"

Su Moxiu was very excited.

Yan Jing leaned over and kissed him.

Su Moxiu froze immediately.