Patriarch Lai And Disciples (3)

Yan Jing actually came a little earlier than Situ Jiangning.

As soon as he came... he was dumbfounded.

This young man dressed in black, fighting with cows, horses and beasts, is so handsome, making him... dazzled.

He has the memory of the original owner for more than two thousand years, but he flipped through the memory of the past two years and many times, and he couldn't find anyone more handsome than the man in front of him.

Of course, this is his personal taste, not the general public.

In short, as soon as he saw the black-clothed youth, his heart throbbed, and he wished to help him overturn the beast.

But he soon noticed that the young man did not need help from others.

He didn't have the strength to help... Yan Jing simply watched by the side.

The magic weapon on his body can hide his traces, and no one has found him yet.

As a result, he had just watched it for a while when Situ Jiangning came and showed the young man in black his face.

Only then did Yan Jing know that the black-clothed young man was Su Moxiu. As for Situ Jiangning, he knew him.

Situ Jiangning’s master Chongyang Zhenren is the little apprentice of the original master brother’s little apprentice. He calls the original master master uncle, he will come to kowtow to the original master every year, and over the years, he will bring Situ Jiangning.

Situ Jiangning has been kowtow to the original owner for several years, and the original owner also gave Situ Jiangning a meeting ceremony.

The original owner had a good impression of Situ Jiangning, but Yan Jing was very unhappy with this person.

Who made this Situ Jiangning bully Su Moxiu?

The things in the magic repair storage bag that could be used to heal injuries were all used by Yan Jing, but the protective talisman he did not make his injury better, he naturally kept it, and just took it out to save the beast.

As for standing up and accusing Situ Jiangning... Yan Jing dared to do so, one is because he has a lot of inheritance from the Nascent Soul Stage Demon Cultivation, which can withstand the attack of the Jin Dan Stage masters, and besides... The Heavenly Sect is fixed, the same sect cannot Cannibalism!

If Situ Jiangning shoots at him, the disciple token will pass the situation back to the Great Heaven Sect. At that time, Situ Jiangning will have to be abolished and expelled from the school.

Of course, Situ Jiangning really wanted to kill him, he could avoid this situation, but now there are so many people here, Situ Jiangning shouldn't be so impulsive.

"What are you talking about?" Situ Jiangning's face turned black.

"I said you were too much! If you can't grab something, you have to destroy it."

Situ Jiangning looked at Yan Jingze coldly: "You belong to the Sky High School, do you know who I am? I'm grabbing things... huh!"

"Of course I know who you are, isn't it Situ Jiangning?" Yan Jing was not afraid at all. "As for you grabbing things, I have seen it with my own eyes! Su Moxiu is about to subdue this beast, the one who knows you well. Lin suddenly used the disciple token to ask for help, distracting Su Moxiu, causing Su Moxiu to be injured, and attracting you to grab it... heh!"

Yan Jing replied with a "hee".

What he said about Yu Lin using his disciple token to ask for help to Su Moxiu was distracted and injured. He was ridiculous, but what about dealing with people like Situ Jiangning...what's wrong?