The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (End)

Sun Shichen had an agreement with the Rong people to give the Rong people a lot of money and materials, and let the Rong people go south to looting this winter.

In addition, he would send certain brave and warrior people under Zhou Jingshan's hands into the Rong people's ambush to die, so that the Rong people would avenge their lives.

Of course, the Rong people also have to cooperate with him to perform a play, let him win a big victory.

Now Sun Shichen has been arrested, but the Rong people will still come.

Yan Jing almost immediately plunged into the preparations for battle, and Su Moxiu stayed in Qiongnan City to accompany him as a military officer.

Although Yan Jing called his father when he saw Su Xingyin and his mother when he saw Su Moxiu's mother, he did not disclose his relationship with Su Moxiu.

If the relationship between him and Su Moxiu were known to others, because of the difference in their identities, most of them would look at Su Moxiu with strange eyes and regard Su Moxiu as someone who attached to him.

This is what he didn't want to see.

Because of this, he specifically asked Zhang Erque and others not to disclose the affairs of him and Su Moxiu.

Therefore, in the eyes of the Zhenbei Army generals, Su Moxiu was the youngest son of Su Xingyin; he was a scholar who had been admitted to Juren at a young age and was a learned scholar; he rescued General Zhou from the Rong people, his life-saver.

Yan Jing's subordinates all respect Su Moxiu very much. Later, Yan Jing always praised Su Moxiu in his words. After Su Moxiu showed his ability, they even more obedient to Su Moxiu's words.

This winter, Yan Jing pretended to be Sun Shichen to contact the Rong people, and designed the Rong people, so that the Rong people were defeated, and within ten years, they were unable to go south.

After that, he used his previous experience to develop the border, and strive to make the people living in the border a good life.

Of course, the lives of him and Su Moxiu were also mixed.

At the beginning, the soldiers of the Zhenbei Army didn't know the relationship between Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu, but after a long time, someone would always see something.

At that time, Su Moxiu had already received the respect from the heart of the frontier officers, so no one thought that Su Moxiu and Yan Jing would be wrong together. People like Yan Heli worried that Su Xingyin would disagree and went to Su Xingyin privately as Yan Jing. Say good things.

Su Xingyin: You don't need to be lobbyists! I knew they had a leg!

After the development of the border gate was thriving, the 40-year-old Yan Jing took his 30-year-old Su Moxiu and left the border gate and returned to the capital.

It’s not a good thing to be a master of high merits. He took the initiative to resign, inherited the title and became a lord in peace, and adopted his younger brother’s son as a son...

Of course, he is not responsible for raising the family. He doesn't even live in the Hou Mansion, but lives with Su Moxiu.

After returning to Beijing, Su Moxiu went to take the imperial examinations, won the top spot in one fell swoop, and then became an official conscientiously...Of course, it is inevitable to refuse others to serve as a matchmaker for him.

After rejecting others, it is even more indispensable to be asked for "compensation" by Yanjing.

Yan Jing, who resigned from office on the pretext of being in bad health all the year round, and said that he was injured and couldn't marry a wife. In fact, he was so healthy that he couldn't bear it!