Teddy Is Fearless (2)

The original owner had also thought about hunting in the past ten years. His parents were still in the tribe when they were not hunting collectively. They took him out and taught him how to hunt.

Most people in the tribe have animal forms, but many people do not have strong animal forms. For example, if the animal form is a goat, it is good to become an animal form when escaping. When hunting, the animal form is not necessary at all.

Although the original owner has not awakened the animal form, but logically, he can use the human form to hunt.

But after the original owner went out with his parents, he was shocked.

The outside world is too dangerous. Since childhood, the original owner who has never been hungry or cold is unwilling to take risks!

The original owner’s parents had no choice, and they felt that the original owner should be able to awaken a powerful animal form in the future. With a powerful animal form, he should dare to go out hunting... they did not force the original owner to continue to raise him.

As a result, when the parents of the original owner died, the original owner did not awaken to a beast shape.

The distribution of food by the giant tiger tribe is relatively fair, and it will also take care of the elderly, the weak, the sick, and the disabled.

After their hunting team catches the prey and brings it back to the tribe, the patriarch will first distribute the best meat to the hunting team according to the contribution of the hunting team.

In addition, the elders and children in the clan also have edible fruit plants collected by people with poor health. The respected old people will first distribute the best ones to the collection team according to the contribution of each member of the collection team. people.

Then, the remaining not-so-good meat and the various things collected by the gathering team are boiled in a cauldron and distributed evenly to everyone in the tribe.

This way of dividing the food can ensure that everyone in the tribe has something to eat, so that people can only starve to death when they grow old, but the average food distributed to everyone is really not much. It can only guarantee them. Don't be starved to death.

Those who participate in labor have additional food, and they can add meals to keep their families full and full, but those who only rely on the tribe’s average food to eat and eat will inevitably go hungry.

When the parents of the original owner were alive, his parents would give the good meat they got to the original owner. The original owner never went hungry, but when the parents died, the original owner would not be able to eat enough.

Normal people will choose to join the hunting team after they can't eat enough, but the original owner is different, he thought of another way-he planned to find a capable partner to support himself.

The original owner is good-looking and loves to be clean. His mother was the patriarch... When the original owner was young, the children in the tribe, both male and female, liked to play with the original owner and also liked the original owner.

At that time, the adults in the tribe also liked the original owner-they felt that the original owner's animal form would be very powerful in the future, and it was even possible that the original owner would succeed his mother and become the new patriarch.

The original owner grew up in such flattery, and he naturally felt that he was very powerful, and for a time no one looked down upon him.

After the death of his parents, he was not sober, he was confident... to pursue the strongest female orc in the tribe, Huchun!