Teddy Is Fearless (8)

As soon as Huxiu entered the tree hole, he found that there was no one in the tree hole.

The salt is gone? Or went to someone else’s tree hole?

Wait, no one is in the tree hole, but...

A small furry animal hugged his leg.

Hu Xiu's body stiffened.

He remembered! Salt already has the shape of an animal, a long-haired puppy!

He hadn't seen the animal form of salt. He only heard the people in the tribe say that the animal form of salt was very weak.

If it's a small one and fluffy, it's really... so cute!

Hu Xiu couldn't help but squat down and touched the small animal at his feet.

He likes this little animal.

Especially want to hold him in his arms.

But if he does this, it is easy for the salt to discover that he is a man.

Wait, why does the salt become a beast? Don't want to be with him?

After Hu Xiu touched a few small animals by his feet, he poked his head with his hand, changed his voice and said, "Change back!"

Yan Jing changed back directly.

Hu Xiu had to pull on his animal skin skirt before, but now it is saved... Yan Jing said, "Why don't you hug me?"

Although Teddy's evaluation on the Internet is not very good, its IQ ranks second among pet dogs, second only to Bianmu.

Not only that, its hair is very suitable for styling, and it will be especially cute when the styling is done well.

Yan Jing felt that... his animal form was at least quite cute, apart from anything else.

Wait, it's too dark, Hu Xiu may not be able to see...

Hu Xiu didn't speak, he directly started pushing people.

Yan Jing said: "..." The person he likes only gluttonous his own body, he is too miserable!

Yan Jing wanted to interact, but Hu Xiu held his hands and couldn't move, so he could only talk to Hu Xiu, "Why didn't you let go of my hand?"

"I am willing, and I won't refuse you."

"You let me go and I can help you too."

...

Hu Xiu kept silent.

Yan Jing said again: "Why do you use that voice when you speak? It's very strange."

"Huh!" Hu Xiu snorted. He didn't want to pinch his throat to speak, but he didn't want Yan to know that he was a man.

"You... pretend to be a woman?" Yan Jing asked curiously.

Hu Xiu's muscles tightened.

Yan Jing felt Hu Xiu's movements, and said, "Are you really pretending to be a woman? I know you are a man... Your voice is obviously wrong!"

There are quite a lot of strong women in their tribe. It is not always possible to tell whether a person is a man or a woman by just relying on body shape or hands, but the voice... Hu Xiu has not specially practiced, and the flaws are quite big.

Hu Xiu: "..."

Yan knew he was a man a long time ago?

Yan knew he was a man, but still did not refuse?

Hu Xiu didn't move. After a long time, he let go of Yan Jingze's hand.

Yan Jing breathed a sigh of relief-finally he could interact a little bit!