Beta Overwhelms Alpha (8)

On the side of the Werther Empire, it should be known that their marshal was in a violent state for a long time, and even if the alpha in such a state was combined with the omega, it would be difficult to return to normal.

Only a handful of omegas with exceptionally strong mental powers can sort out the mental powers of their marshals.

In this case, the Werther Empire sent an omega with strong mental power, how could he think wrong.

Rey was full of doubts, and the people around him didn't think much about it: "Did you not read the news from the Werther Empire? This Sinia—who was going to marry Dino at first, and Dino didn't want to be with him. If he wants to marry Selena, he will-get married out of anger."

"That Dino is unlucky now, but he deserves it."

"That's it, he doesn't want such a good omega!"

...

These people-they didn't have any impression of Yanjing at first, and paid more attention to Selena, but now Yanjing healed Su Moxiu... They saw him especially pleasing to their eyes.

Rey wanted to say something, he heard someone say: "Look, the marshal blushes again!"

Hearing this, Lei hurriedly went to watch the video, and he saw that Su Moxiu's pale face was red.

He coughed lightly-sound: "The marshal wears a mask all day, his face is particularly white, so that's the way..."

As soon as his voice fell, Su Moxiu's face turned redder, and his speech was not so smooth: "We...we now understand each other-next?"

Su Moxiu knew the identity of the person in front of him, but he had not known this person well before. He only knew that this person was the son of the Marquis of Will of the Werther Empire. He had a relationship with Dino, the eldest prince of Werther. As for the name... What nya?

Alpha enters the violent period for a short time, and he will feel very powerful. There is an indescribable feeling of mastering everything, which is addictive.

But being in a violent period for a long time will make them very painful.

He used to be very excited and had difficulty falling asleep. Sometimes he felt exhausted, but he just couldn't fall asleep.

The mental disorder will also make him want to kill without restraint... He has to spend a lot of time every day to restrain his thoughts.

For this reason, he has no time to care about other things.

He really feels that if this goes on, he will not live to be fifty years old.

He doesn't really want to live anymore... Alpha in the violent period has no interest in food and the like, which means that he not only has insomnia but also anorexia, and it is really meaningless to live!

But now... he feels that everything around him is exceptionally beautiful, and the omega in front of him makes him even more fascinated.

He even smelled the sweet strawberry smell of this omega.

Wait, can't he smell other people's pheromones? Why can I smell the strawberry?

Is it because he marked this omega?

But why didn't he feel it at all?

Forget it, it doesn't make much sense to think about it, he only needs to know that the person in front of him fits him very well, so that he is extremely addicted!

He used to look down on those alphas that were influenced by pheromone and was in love with omegas. He felt that those alphas were not strong enough, but now... he has to admit that this is a very beautiful feeling, even making it difficult for him to restrain. .