Waste Wood Flies On The Branches (4)

Yan Jing got off the taxi and saw a shop with an elegant environment.

City B is a place with a lot of money. This store is located in the center of the city, and there is a small garden at the door...

Eating here must be very expensive.

Fortunately, he is rich now.

Yan Jing walked towards the store.

As soon as he walked to the door, he was stopped by a beautiful waitress: "Hello sir, this is a membership system, have you set up a membership?"

That's what the delicate-looking waiter asked. In fact, it has been determined that Yan Jing is not their member.

The members of this store know all of them.

"Someone asked me over." Yan Jing smiled, "His name is Su Moxiu."

"So you are Mr. Ji, please, Mr. Ji." The waiter laughed, and walked forward with Yan Jing.

Yan Jing followed behind her and breathed a sigh of relief.

He was stopped for questioning before, and he was somewhat worried, because he was afraid that he came too early, and Su Moxiu had not made arrangements yet, so that he was blocked from entering.

Fortunately, Su Moxiu has already arranged everything.

Now there is more than half an hour before the agreed time, so he can just wait.

Yan Jing followed the waiter upstairs, knocked on the door, opened a box, and saw Su Moxiu sitting at the table in a suit.

Su Moxiu is also looking at him.

Yan Jing felt like his heart was knocked.

Before seeing Su Moxiu's photos on the Internet, he was already moved, and now he is even more enamoured.

Yan Jing smiled at Su Moxiu.

He saw Su Moxiu's eyes change, as if they were shining.

This box is not too big, but not too small. It is very beautifully decorated. From the window, you can see the beautiful night view of City B and the small garden outside the hotel.

In addition, there was only a small table in the box, and two chairs facing each other, and there was a blue enchantress on the table.

Yan Jing relaxed completely. He sat down in front of Su Moxiu and said with a smile: "Mr. Su, your contact information...you sent it to me?"

"Yes." Su Moxiu admitted.

Before Yan Jingze came, he was actually a little worried, afraid that after seeing the real person, he would not feel moved.

His family is very rich and he has never lacked anything since he was a child.

People like them, because of what they want, are sometimes so empty that they look for excitement. In their circle, they find many men and women to play very hard, or they like horse riding and racing, and there are many limits. There are countless people who exercise.

But he is not interested in these at all, and he is just a stranger who is focused on making money.

He always felt that he was waiting for something.

But he waited for so long, now he was nearly thirty, and he didn't know what he was waiting for until he saw the person in front of him.

He waited.

Su Moxiu also knew that he was acting too anxiously.

But he has confidence in himself and does not want to waste time.