Teddy Is Fearless (10)

The next day, Hu Xiu woke up early as usual.

As soon as he woke up, he felt that he was next to others.

This familiar taste... is salt.

The memories of last night slowly came to mind... Tiger Xiu's heartbeat speeded up!

The entire tribe knew that he was with Yan!

really not bad!

Now, no one will dare to covet salt in the future!

Also... the salt is gone, so I can only live with him... It's so beautiful!

It's just that there are too many things in his hole, it's a bit crowded to live with two people...Wait, he can clean up the tree hole in the salt, even if it can't be used to live, it can be used to put things.

Of course the food can't be put in the past... For food, he will take care of his tree hole and put the food on top of his head.

Hu Xiu stared at the top of his tree hole, thinking about a lot of things, and then suddenly remembered one thing-today they are going to hunt!

He hurriedly crawled out of the tree hole, but the time was still a little later than usual-the others in the tribe had already gotten up, and they were looking at him together now.

Hu Xiu looked at them blankly: "Are you ready? Let's go!"

"Patriarch, we are all ready, but you... have you eaten? Don't take anything?" Generally, when they go out, they will bring something to eat, some weapons or something, and Hu Xiu is empty-handed.

Hu Xiu: "..."

Huxiu went back to the tree hole, took a piece of meat, and another stick.

When he finished taking it, he saw the salt lying there with squinting eyes through the light coming in through the hole, already awake.

Hu Xiu was itchy in his heart and leaned in to kiss him: "You stay at home and wait for me to come back!"

After speaking, Hu Xiu got out of the hole.

He feels that he is particularly domineering!

As for the salt, it is the little wife he raised at home!

But Yan Jing didn't think so. He watched Hu Xiu leave like this, and he felt...the animal skin skirt was really unsafe.

He lay before and could see a lot of scenery, especially when Hu Xiu climbed outside...

It is necessary for him to come up with clothes that can be worn!

But... there seems to be nothing to spin around here?

If there is a warm plant like cotton nearby, the orcs in the tribe must have collected a lot!

As for the use of fur for weaving...many dinosaurs are long-haired, but their hair cannot be used for weaving at all.

The hair of other people in the tribe... No one wants to let others shave their beasts!

Yan Jing thought for a while, and finally felt that it would be better for him to heal his injuries first.

There is no need to worry about food shortages anymore. It should be ten days or so before his injury can be completely healed, and then he can start to improve his strength!

Yan Jing ate and drank enough and climbed out of the tree hole.

The hunting team and the gathering team are gone, but there are still people in the tribe.