Waste Wood Flies On The Branches (8)

Cai Jinchun looked at Tan Minxuan with a gloomy expression.

Tan Minxuan originally had something to say, but when he saw Cai Jinchun's ugly face, he dared not speak again.

Cai Jinchun said: "You don't mind your nostalgia!"

After Cai Jinchun finished speaking, regardless of Tan Minxuan, he walked to his father's side.

He came with his father. He hadn't been interested in such occasions before, and he didn't like other people asking him questions. This time it was rare to come over. His father had already said that he wanted to get to know a few people.

"Jinchun, come here, this is your Uncle Gu..." Father Cai said when he saw Cai Jinchun.

Cai Jinchun stepped forward and greeted the uncle whose surname was Gu.

He was a little impatient, but still resisted the greeting for a while, until the other party left, and then he calmed down.

Father Cai was very dissatisfied when he saw this: "Who are you showing your face to!"

Cai Jinchun said: "There is no one now, do I have to laugh all the time?"

"Even if you don't laugh, don't look like this!" Father Cai said, "What the **** is going on with you lately? It's always causing trouble!"

"Where did I cause trouble?" Cai Jinchun said.

"Not long ago, I forced people to go down to the sea to die without saving!" Father Cai said.

Cai Jinchun felt even worse when he heard Father Cai talk about Ji Ziqiu.

Father Cai didn't realize it, and said, "You are true, your vision is getting worse and worse! Today I brought such a person!"

"Tan Minxuan has a problem, but it's not worse than Ji Ziqiu, right?" Cai Jinchun said.

In the last life, Ji Ziqiu calculated his affairs, which Tan Minxuan told him, and then he cheated on Tan Minxuan.

However, this Tan Minxuan asked him for things all day long, and later caused him to make trouble... They ended up having a very unpleasant disturbance, so he was very disgusted with Tan Minxuan, and had no idea of ​​being with this person after he was reborn.

"I saw that Ji Ziqiu in the company, there is no calculation at all, this one is different." Cai's father didn't even know that Ji Ziqiu was such a person, but after his son got together with Ji Ziqiu, he still paid more attention to it. .

This Ji Ziqiu has no abilities and is lazy, but it is also good, that is, he has no ambition and is easy to control.

What Ji Ziqiu really wanted to say... He was just a vase, and he took it home and put it on hold. Even if it was useless, it was pleasing to the eye.

"Dad, you look misguided, that Ji Ziqiu is especially good at calculating!"

"What did he calculate with you?"

"He is with me, he just wants money."

When Father Cai heard his son say this, his brows frowned: "How much did you give him? You didn't touch the assets I gave you?" When his son became an adult, he gave his son some assets. In addition, he paid it back every month. Will give his son a pocket money.

"Of course I didn't move. If I did, you wouldn't know it, Dad." Cai Jinchun said hastily, but his father warned him not to sell those assets.

Father Cai relaxed: "That's good... But in this case, he will also spend your pocket money... That's a lot."