The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (10)

Cai An yelled when Yan Jing stopped crying, but still couldn't help sobbing.

Yan Jing said: "..." It's really spicy eyes.

"General Zhou, what are you...what..." After she stopped crying, Cai An suddenly remembered what had happened in the past few days, and her whole body was dead.

The person in front of them was General Zhou!

Yan Jing said: "I was betrayed by Zhou Zhenrong two months ago and fell into an ambush. I had no choice but to escape to the Rong people. In order to avoid those who chased me, I shaved off my beard. I was seriously injured at the time. I didn’t have the energy to come back, and it took two months to hide and raise it.”

Yan Jing said plainly, but Cai An has experienced many things in middle age, so he naturally knows how difficult it is for Yan Jing to do this.

His tears fell again, and he slapped himself.

He actually misunderstood that General Zhou was a little white face, it really shouldn't be!

How could a person like General Zhou be a little boy!

The injuries on General Zhou's body were all suffered in constant battles! His body is weak now because he has not healed from a serious injury!

After being so badly injured and living alone in the place of the Rong people, General Zhou can escape, which is really admirable.

As for the past few days, General Zhou and their second youngest...

"General Zhou, you and the Second Young Master..." Cai An asked in a low voice. Does General Zhou's sudden closeness to the Second Young Master have any deep meaning?

Could it be that General Zhou suspected General Su, so he wanted to use the Second Young Master to investigate something?

If this is the case...Although he followed Su Xingyin's work, his parents, wife and children's hatred was avenged by General Zhou for him, and he would stand on General Zhou's side!

Perhaps this is why General Zhou revealed his identity to him! General Zhou believed him!

He will definitely live up to the trust of General Zhou, and he will do his best for General Zhou!

Yan Jing said: "I fell in love with you at first sight."

A lot of Cai An's brain fills up a lot: "Huh?"

Yan Jing coughed lightly, and said, "I haven't married a wife and had children all these years. It's because I like men, but I don't have a low vision, so I haven't found anyone I like until I met Ashiu."

Cai An: "..." Their second youngest seems to be the same...

Yan Jing said again: "Although I met Ashiu once ten years ago, I never saw him again, and so did you. So at first I didn't recognize you, didn't know his identity, and only liked him with all my heart. ...I didn't expect him to be Brother Su's child."

When Yan Jing talked about it later, he sighed-it was not good to covet his nephew or something.

Cai An was sad when he saw Yanjing, and said hurriedly: "General, you are only twenty or ten years older, and you are young again. You are a good match!"

Cai An said this sincerely, but after speaking, he couldn't help but entangled-General Zhou and the second master were very good match, but General Zhou was like before... Isn't General Zhou the following? The Second Young Master He De, how can he be treated like this by General Zhou!

"I am afraid that Ashiu will not be willing to be with me after knowing my identity," Yan Jing said, "So don't tell him my identity, and don't tell other people."