ten

GUYS, TYSM FOR 10K SFDKJDHFS

I'M BACK NOW, SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND ILY. MHM, I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE AGAIN. IT'S BEEN A WHILEEEEEEEE WOOO.

* * * * * *

"What'd you mean by what you said earlier in the restaurant?" I ask Harry curiously.

"Meant by what?"

"That you'll have your dessert when we get home?"

"Oh, that! Mhm, baby girl. You'll see."

* * * * * *

"I don't know what you mean by that, still. But, okay, I guess."

"You'll love it, I promise." he smirks.

He starts the car and drives out of the parking lot. I shiver as his cold hand feels up my dress.

"Stop it, please." I murmur.

"What? Don't you want it? Don't you like it?" he raises his eyebrow at me.

"No." I lie. I hope he doesn't notice me lying, and I hope he isn't a lie detector or something, because I'm pretty bad at lying.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he apologises and removes his hand from my leg.

My expression on my face softens. I never would've thought that Harry Styles could apologise to someone. Who is this?

"I guess I should bring you home then, too?" he asks me.

"No, no. I'm sorry. Take me with you." it's now my turn to apologise. I hesitate for a second, but then place my hand on his leg.

"Really? You can touch my leg, but I'm not allowed to touch yours?" he chuckles.

We arrive at his house, and he parks the car in front of it. I don't see my mother's car, so I assume she's not here yet.

"Will you forgive me, Daddy?" I look at him with puppy eyes, and I face him with my whole body, "I promise, I'll be a good girl now."

He bites his lip as he turns his head to look at me.

"Really? You can bite your lip, but I can't bite mine?" I mock him.

Harry laughs. Not just a chuckle. No, he actually laughs, like, really loud. It's adorable. I've never seem him like this before.

I chuckle, "What?"

"Nothing, you're funny like this. Finally opening up to me, being yourself. I like it. I like you."

I blush.

"But yeah, I can bite my lip, and you can't bite yours." he smirks.

"What? Why not?"

"Because that does things to me when you do it. And it makes me wanna do things to you that you're not ready for."

"Oh..." I blush again, "Then I won't."

Harry chuckles, "Good girl."

"But, do you forgive me, Daddy?"

"Hmm," his face right now, looks like he's in a deep thought, "what's in it for me, huh?"

"Anything. I'll do anything for you, Daddy."

"Really anything?" he asks, and I nod, "Alright, I forgive you." he smirks.

"First task; climb on to my lap."

"Like, right here, right now?"

"Yes, right here, right now."

"Um, I don't know."

"Of course you know! Want me to spank you again, then?" he says in a deeper voice than before.

"No!"

"Then do what I asked you. Right here. Right now."

"O-okay."

He unbuckles his and my seatbelt, and waits for me to do something.

I fumble with my fingers, and slowly move out of my seat. I place both of my hands on both of his shoulders. I throw my leg over his, and I look down as I take a seat on his lap. When I'm done, I slowly look up at Harry. He carefully watched every move I made, while biting his lip.

"Okay, what now?"

"F-fuck." he curses, and releases a breath he was holding, "That was hot."

"Oh, not really."

"No, not like this. But I kind of imagined us both naked. So, you were like in control while having sex. God, you'll never be in charge. Maybe for a second, because that was hot. Oh, just imagine my dick sliding into you as you take a seat on me. Fuck, that would feel fucking fine as hell."

"Um, Daddy?"

"Sorry, baby girl. I got a little carried away there."

Oh, that's totally fine, you know. With you thinking about that, makes me want to join you in those thoughts. And actually make it become real life. As long as it's you, though. Oh my God.

"What did I tell you about biting your lip?" his thumb pulls my bottom lip from my teeth.

"Oh, shit, sorry."

"What?"

"I mean, I'm so sorry, Daddy."

"That's better, Princess. I've never heard you curse before. I love it. You can only curse when we do it, though. So, keep that in mind. I'll let it slide this time."

I nod, "What's my next task?"

"Oh, yeah, your next task. I think we both will love this one." he smirks.

Oh no.

I gulp, "O-okay, what is it, Daddy?"

"I want you to kiss me."