sixty six

But not everything between Louis and Harry went well.

What started as sweet romance soon took a sharp turn in the wrong direction.

When Harry turned 21, they both decided they didn't really want to be in a relationship with each other. When Louis told Harry that, he got mad. He was mad, because he was sure it was because of him. Harry thought he was the problem.

He soon packed his bags and moved out of Louis place.

He called home, and the phone wasn't picked up by his mother, it was another girl's voice on the other end. Harry was confused. He didn't know who it was.

But then it hit him, and the name of his sister left his mouth. His sister, who he hasn't spoken to in many, many years. It was crazy they hadn't talked to each other in so long. Not even after everything went better.

Though, hearing his sister's voice only made him happy for a few hours. After they had hung up, reality hit Harry and he wasn't happy.

He looked for a place to live by himself. And he did. He found a nice neighbourhood to live in.

And that's where he settled in.

But unfortunately, he relapsed.

And it nearly destroyed him.

* * * * * *

*Several weeks later*

Summer is approaching and me and Harry are not doing well. He has been staying out late for several nights in one week and it really upset me. That's probably why he does it too. Ever since I explained the Tristan situation, he constantly has been refering to it eveytime he does something wrong.

Two days ago, he broke three glasses and two plates when he was drunk out of anger. I got angry with him and asked him why he would do such things. He would say he was sorry and promised he would never do it again. He would literally beg me for my forgiveness and tell me he forgave me as well for what happened with Tristan. And everytime I would forgive him, and forgive him, and forgive him. We would have sex to be okay with each other.

That was kind of our thing now.

Evertime he's angry with me, I would suggest I'd do something for him to make up for it.

*Flashback*

"Jesus, you're so clumsy sometimes!" Harry raised his voice.

"I told you I'm sorry." I said, "You startled me and then I dropped it."

"You shouldn't be. We live together. I wanna wrap my arms around you whenever I feel like it."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Please, clean this up." he sighs, "I don't want either for us to cut themselves."

"Please, forgive me, Harry. I didn't mean to." I took a step closer to him just when he was about to turn away.

"You kind of piss me off lately, Lucy. I don't know." he rolls his eyes.

I bit my lip and placed my hand over his crotch, squeezing it lightly, "I, I can make it up to you, Daddy."

"Lucy.."

I put my head on his shoulder and start to undo his pants with both of my hands and whisper, "I want you in my mouth, Daddy."

"Get on your knees."

*Present*

That's basically how it went all the time.

But today was worse.

Right now, I am in bed, with ice pressed to my face, in the guest room.

Why am I in the guest room?

Well, something happened.

Harry came home from work, and he was drunk.

"Baby?" he slurred.

"I'm here." I yelled from the kitchen.

He stumbled into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around my waist, while I was making myself a fruit salad, and pressed himself against me.

"Hey, Kitten." he started kissing my neck and his hands were all over my body, "I missed my gorgeous girl."

"Have you been drinking?" I scrunched my nose. The smell was way too strong.

"Yeah, one or two." his hands disappeared underneath my shirt and the other one was forced down the front of my pants, "I really need you right now."

"Harry, I don't-"

"Please."

"You're drunk, I think you should rest right now."

"I can rest after I fucked you right here."

I squirmed in his grip. His hand wrapped around my throat and he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Harry.."

"C'mon, baby. Be a good girl for Daddy and let me fffuck youuu." he slurred.

Obviously I gave in, because there was no way I could win this argument from Harry. Not just this argument, any argument.

"Okay."

"Good girl."

So he turned me around and pulled my pants and panties down in one go. Then he turned me back around and did his own pants.

He positioned himself behind me, bending me over the kitchen counter, and slowly entered me, letting out a throaty groan.

He thrusted in and out of me with a steady pace. Even though it wasn't an ideal situation, it was pretty good.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Yeah, you like Daddy's cock deep inside of you, baby girl?" he held onto my hip tightly, occasionally slapping my ass and squeezing the cheeks, "You like it when I fuck you from behind? You like it when I fuck you in the kitchen? You're such a dirty slut."

And that's what I didn't really accept.

After he said that, he came inside of me and I basically faked my orgasm just to be over with it.

When both of our pants were up again, I decided to talk to him about it.

"Harry, I really don't like it when you call me a slut."

"What? That's what you are, am I right?" he giggled.

"No, Harry, I am not a slut." I rolled my eyes.

"You think so? I think you are, because you are my girlfriend and you decided to suck another man's dick, just because he called you a pretty girl."

"Are you seriously bringing up the Tristan thing again? I thought we were over this? I told you that nothing happened between us! Maybe you should cut down on the drinking. It's been really messing with you." I suggested.

"Yes, we're back with this again. And how about I decide that for myself. I, unlike you, am an adult, and I can perfectly make my own decisions." he raised his voice, "Just like how you decided to fuck my assistant."

"You know what, Harry?" I shoved him back and shouted, "Fuck you!"

But right after I turned around to storm off, I felt two hands on my back and before I knew it I was shoved into the doorpost.

And then I blacked out.

* * * * * *

Next update: Saturday, October 1st