seventy nine

If you're reading this on December 31st, hi :)

If you're reading this the day after, then I would like to wish you a happy new year! I hope 2017 will bring all of us love, laughter and happiness.

* * * * * *

"Shhh, it's okay. It's all going to be okay, baby." I stroke Harry's hair. I didn't even realise until seconds after that I called Harry 'baby'. It was a mistake. But did I really regret saying it?

"I wish it was." he cries.

"It will be." I assure him, "I'm here now, aren't I?"

"Yeah, now. But you will leave. You're going to leave. You'll leave me again. Just like you did before. Please don't leave me."

"I'm not going to leave you."

"You-, you won't?"

"No, I won't."

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Harry looks up at me and furrows his eyebrows.

I nod at him, "I will."

"Thank you so much." he smiles sadly at me and wraps his arms around me a bit tighter, "I missed you so much."

"Me too."

"You did?"

"Y-yeah, I actually did." I admit.

"I still love you so much, Lucy. I never stopped loving you." he says, "Did you receive all my letters?"

"Yes, some of them were a bit weird, but I liked your poem you sent the first time."

He smiles at me, "Thank you."

"Can you-, I need to let my parents know I won't be coming home tonight."

"Oh, yeah, of course." he nods and lets me go.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and send my mother a message saying, 'Hi mum, Sophia invited me to stay over, so I'll be coming home tomorrow afternoon. Love you xx'

"Sent." I say, "You wanna go to bed now?"

Harry nods.

"I, uh, I don't have any clothes, though. Do you think I can borrow some of yours?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course." he says, "Stay here."

He stands up quickly, might've been a bit too quickly, and runs over to his bags.

"Careful with your head." I remind him.

"Yeah, all good." he says and proceeds to grab clothes for me out of his bag, "You want shorts or long sweatpants? Yeah, long ones, gotta keep yourself warm. White or black T-shirt? Black, obviously, white is see-through. God, Harry, you're an idiot."

I bite my lip slighty to keep myself from laughing, so I just sit there with a smile on my face.

He turns back around and walks back over to me, "I got your clothes, do you-" he stops and one side of his mouth quirks up into a slight smile, "What are you smiling about?"

I grin, "Nothing."

"Noooo," he says, jumping onto the bed, "I want to know."

"Fine." I poke his dimpled cheek, "It's just that you ask me what I want and basically decide for yourself what I want. It was funny."

"Oh, yeah, sorry." he blushes, "Would you like something else?" he stands up again.

I grab his arm to hold him back, "No, no. It's fine, thank you."

"You're welcome."

I stand up from the bed and pull my sweater over my head, leaving me in my bra.

"Woah, woah." Harry says, covering his eyes.

I roll mine, "Harry, really?"

"It's just-, I'm gonna get hard. I haven't seen a bare women's body in awhile, especially yours. I will get hard."

I ignore his comment and pull his T-shirt over my head, "I'm not naked, Harry, it's fine. I've just seen your junk, it's really not that big of a deal."

He peaks through his fingers, "Okay, you're dressed. I was embarrassed earlier when I got a boner."

"It's humane, it's fine." I shrug.

"Okay, but don't give me a strange look when I get one again."

"Eh, I'll just suck you off, it's fine." my eyes widen when I realise what I said, "I-, fuck."

However, it made Harry hard.

When I opened my mouth to say something again, Harry speaks up, "I know you don't mean that, don't worry about it."

"I'm sorry. It's just-, I used to say that to Niall all the time." I admit.

"Right, Niall." he says, fumbling with his fingers.

I quickly change into Harry's sweatpants and sit back down on the bed. It stays quiet for about 5 more minutes until Harry speaks up again.

"I'm sorry if I made it awkward again. I know I've got a boner." Harry sighs, falling back onto the bed.

"I mean...I could suck you off if you want me to?"

* * * * * *

Next update: Saturday, January 7th