thirty

"Why'd you stop, you fucking tease."

"I didn't want you to cum yet." Louis smirks.

"You fuck." I chuckle, "You're gonna get it bad. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't even know what left and what right is anymore. And my baby girl's gonna suck you off to make it even worse for you. You're gonna have to eat her out, and you better do it good, because if you don't.."

"Then what?" Louis gulps.

"Then you don't get to fuck me." I smirk, "And trust me. I know you want to."

* * * * * *

Harry's POV

"I actually really do want to fuck you." Louis admits, "It's probably going to be one of the last times. So I better do it now. Fuck, how I missed your tight, sweet ass."

"Lay down, now." I demand him.

He obeys and spreads his legs for me, biting his lip.

"Fuck, you look so fuckable." I lick my lips, "Baby girl, can you please grab some lube out of the bottom drawer for me, please?"

She opens the bottom drawer, grabs one of many lubes I own and gives it to me. I open it and put some of the stuff on my hands, smudging it very well on my fingers.

"You ready?" I ask Louis. He nods quickly, looking a bit impatient.

I rub my fingers over his entrance, teasing him. I can't help myself when I lean down and start topepper kisses all along Louis exposed torso, reveling in the soft pants that are escaping Louis' parted lips. I find myself kissing a path that leads to his nipples. My lips attach to one and I suck, earning a startled gasp from Louis' pretty little mouth. I try not to be too smug as I move to the other, nipping lightly until both are hard.

I gently push a finger into him, making him whimper, "Shit, sorry, Lou." I apologise.

"Nah, it's alright, keep going, babe." he assures me and I nod.

I slowly start pumping in and out of him, to loosen him up. He groans, shutting his eyes tightly. His whole body tenses and his breathing has become shallow.

"Mhm, so tight, baby." I say, "Lucy, you ready?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, okay." she looks nervous and unsure. She glances at me, giving me a weird look.

"It's okay, baby girl, just trust your Daddy. You know he loves you."

"Okay, Daddy." she holds her own hands and walks toward the bed, she slowly climbs onto it, sticking her behind out to me, giving me full view of her lovely bum and pùssy. I smack her behind, making her whimper.

The satisfaction of smacking her bum is way too good, and gives me more power and dominance to have over Lucy and Louis.

I add another finger, stretching Louis' hole even more, so my dick could fit. He moans. He still has his eyes closed. He's touching himself, stroking his length slowly and deliciously. He looks like heaven, with his hair in his face and his sweet lips slightly parted from each other. I add one more final finger. He groans, "F-fuck."

"You good?" he nods, "Okay, babe. Lucy, baby girl, your turn."

She nods, putting her legs on both sides of Louis' head. He immediately grabs her thighs with his small hands and starts licking her. She gasps and moans, letting her head fall back in pleasure.

"Remember what I said, Lou." I remind him, and suddenly after I said that, Lucy starts moaning very loudly. She grips onto the duvet on my bed, forcing herself not to scream.

I grab a condom and put it on. I also add more lube to it to make it more slimy and slippery for it to slide in better. I take a deep breath as I slowly guide myself into Louis. He squeaks. I neither warned him nor was I careful with entering him. I fill him up entirely before I do anything else. I steady myself as Louis squirms around.

I still hear soft moans coming from Lucy's mouth, meaning that Louis is actually doing a great job in taking care of my baby girl.

I carefully roll my hips against Louis'. His grip immediately tightens on Lucy's thighs, "Shit, it's been a while." he murmurs. Does that mean he hasn't fucked anyone after me?

"Again?" I ask and he hums.

I slowly pull out and in, over and over again, being careful, because I don't want to hurt Louis. I know he's told me before, that he actually enjoys the pain, the force, the burning feeling from being fucked by me.

We've all been quiet for a while now, until Louis let out a gasp letting me know I was good to move onward. And that meant I could be a little more rough.

Louis giggles, followed up be a moan as I slam into him a little harder, "What was that?" I'm surprised, "You've never giggled before."

"It's kinda a thing now." he moans and giggles again. The vibrations of his giggles make Lucy shiver and frown.

"I'm gon'- I'm gonna," she moans.

"Mhm, yeah, come for Louis, baby girl. Show Daddy how naughty you are." I lick my lips and grab onto Louis' hips.

She has been moaning for a while now. Her legs are shaking and she's panting like crazy.

"Let go." Louis says, and that does the thing for her. She lets out one final moan before falling onto her back on the bed with her eyes closed.

"How was it, baby girl?" I ask.

"G-good, very." she pants.

I smirk at Louis and bite my lip, slowing down a bit.

"God, Harry, please." Louis whines, "Go fast-oh!" his words weren't comprehended as I did a specially remarkable thrust.

The blood rushed to Louis' cheeks, causing a bright red flush to appear on his face while sweat lingered lightly across his forehead, "Fuck." laughter emitted past his lips and sounded into cursing.

I could taste the bitter metal in my mouth from the blood my bottom lip was giving off from biting so hard, "God, feels so gooood." my thrusts became faster as my breathing became weaker.

Louis nodded, agreeing with me, "Shit.. yeah." he giggled shortly after his words, lifting his hips up everytime to meet mine. We kept this going until neither of us could handle it anymore. Louis' legs began to tremble and shake with pleasure, "I-I can't hold.. I-Fuck!" Louis inhaled a sharp breath, letting out another giggle.

"I've got you, babe." I squeezed his thighs.

Louis' moaning was loud and delicious. He clenched around me, being just enough to set me off right after him. As always, I rode out my orgasm inside of Louis, keeping my thrusts at the same pattern.

Louis whined when I pulled out erratically fast. He whiped the sweat off his forehead before sitting up and grabbing my face, "You're amazing." he giggles again and pecks my lips sloppily.

He gets up from the bed and bends me over, "Now it's my turn to fuck you, HazzaBear."

* * * * * *

we're already at chapter thirty!

just how fast the night changes *cries*