twenty five

DO YOU GUYS STILL LIKE TO READ THIS STORY? OR SHOULD I BRING IT TO AN END.

i dont want that tbh but if thats wat u want.

LET ME KNOW PLEASE. ITS IMPORTANT TO ME.

AND YES I READ ALL THE COMMENTS. I love reading them. They make me smile.

Also, I made a new cover :')

* * * * * *

After an hour of texting Harry, I finally got to continue on my homework.

That's man is so dorky sometimes. It's cute. Just the small things he does makes me adore him even more.

Homework sucks, even though it's a piece of cake for me. I finished all of my homework within an hour.

This year is my last year of high school, and I can't wait to finally go to university! It's not that I really want to leave that bad, but it's just nice to see that I'm able to achieve things in life that will make me successful, and will make me live a wealthy life.

It's just going to be hard to tell Harry I'm leaving.. But I'm sure we'll figure something out.

I should turn my phone back on to see if Harry's still texting me. I turned it off after I thought our conversation was over. But in the process I saw more messages coming through.

Daddy: Aren't you going to reply to that?

Daddy: At all?

Daddy: Baby.

Daddy: You left me hanging.

Daddy: I'm very offended.

Daddy: yOu LeFt My DiCk FoR dEaD.

Daddy: Un-ac-cep-ta-ble.

Daddy: Get your sweet arse over here, be a good girl for Daddy and suck it.

Daddy: Fuck, I'm craving you sooooo bad.

Daddy: I'm stroking myself for you.

Daddy: Shit, I'm so horny.

Daddy: All for you, darling.

Daddy: When will you be back?

Daddy: I miss you.

Daddy: WHERE ART THOU?

Daddy: My dick is shrinking because I'm laughing at myself.

Daddy: Or is ittttt?

Daddy: No, it isn't. I'm so funny.

Daddy: You should laugh.

Daddy: It's wobbling and throbbing.

Daddy: I'm going to cum so fucking hard.

Daddy: Okay, okay, chill, baby. Yes, this is a PG conversation, let's keep it neat.

Daddy: OR IS ITTTT?

Daddy: I need to stop being SOOO FUNNY.

Daddy: I'm annoying myself. How bad is that?

Daddy: Fuck, I'm close.