twenty nine

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've written and updated! I haven't been able to do so, because I have been struggling with personal issues lately, up to the point where I didn't find any courage to write anymore. Things are going a bit better now, which means I'll be writing again! THIS ISN'T THE END AND IM EXCITED TO WRITE AGAIN.

I hope you guys understand my absence and enjoy this chapter, I made it extra long and special for you.

All the love. I

* * * * * *

"Harry, get that away from me."

"I cleaned it though." he holds the remote control close to my face.

"I don't care. Harry, I swear to God. I hate you."

He places it on my leg.

"Harry, I love you, but I'll shove this thing up your butt if you don't get it away from me right now." I threaten him.

"Woah, really? I like it deep."

"You're gross."

"Nah, I don't think so. You don't either. I dare you to say it again when I suck Louis off."

"Oh my, you're gonna suck his dick?"

"Yep, and I'll let him stick it in my butt. And while he does that, you'll lay in front of me, legs spread wide open. I'll have my face in between your thighs and eat you out. You're gonna love it, every second of it. Don't worry though. Those aren't the only things we're gonna do. We'll do plenty of things. And when we're done, I'm going to ask Louis if he wants to take a shower. While he's in there, I'm going to fuck you. Hard." he strokes me hair.

I gulp. My mouth is dry. I have this weird feeling in my stomach.

"And you'll be sore," he smirks, "Trust me."

* * * * * *

After what Harry said to me, I got a little nervous about what's going to happen when Louis comes here. He said he wanted to fuck me hard and honestly I have no clue what the hell he means by that. What is 'fuck' anyway? I thought it was only used as a curse word.

"Are you excited?" Harry asks me.

"Um, I don't know, actually."

"Are you nervous?" he chuckles, "Lou could be here any minute."

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. What does he look like anyway?"

"Let me see if I have a picture of us together." Harry searches through his phone.

"Okay."

"Here." he shows me an old picture of them together. They look very young, they must be like 15 years old here, "There's me on the right and Lou on the left."

"You guys look so adorable. How old were you?"

"I was 17 and Louis was 19 there. He's 28 right now. He hasn't changed much. He only has grown a beard."

"He's attractive."

"I know he is." he looks at the picture in awe. I can tell he adores the man.

"Are you excited?"

"Um, not necessarily."

"I don't mean it it that way." I chuckle, "I meant to ask if you're excited to see him again."

"Yes, definitely! Haven't seen the lad in ages. He's a dork."

I smile at him.

And at that exact same moment the doorbell rings.