eighty one

Harry's POV [YAY]

"Because I want to remind you how I feel about you." she kisses my ear several times, moving to my cheek and the corner of my mouth. Then, she presses her forehead against mine and look into my eyes. I caress her thighs, moving my thumbs back and forth.

"How do you feel about me?" I whisper barely audible and keep my lips parted to breathe, because fuck, I was almost sweating.

Instead of answering with words, she pouts her lips and slowly covers my parted ones with hers. She places a soft kiss on my lips and pulls away right after.

She roams her hand over my chest and moves down very slowly. Her hand reaches the band of my shorts and tightens her fingers around it. She lets it slip in and wraps her cold fingers around the base of my dick. I sigh, releasing air I didn't know I was holding in.

I don't know what it is. I don't know what I feel. What I feel inside of me. This moment was so different from every other moment we ever shared. It feels more special and more intimate.

"I-" I start, but Lucy cuts me off by putting a finger to my lips.

"Shhhh," she hushes me and whispers, "you don't have to say anything."

So I shut up. I close my eyes, leave my head hanging and press my lips tightly together, releasing soft moans as Lucy strokes my length up and down.

"You like that?" she asks me.

I nod, "Mhm."

"Alright. Harry?" she lifts my chin up and I open my eyes again to look at her, "Can you lay down for me, please?"

I nod heavily, slowly letting myself fall back onto the soft pillow with Lucy's hand still tightly wrapped around my dick.

"Lift your hips." she says and I obviously obey. She pulls my shorts and underwear down to reveal my hard-on.

I prop myself up and rest on my elbows, looking down at her beautiful self. She tucks a strand of hear behind her ear and bites her lip while looking at my dick.

"Something wrong?" I ask her.

"It's nothing. It's just-," she gulps, "I've forgotten how big you are."

I smirk slightly and say, "You don't have to do this, you know. I told you, I can- fuck!"

My dick is in her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the tip, sucking gently. The rest of my length is in her small hand, giving small tugs at it while she's bobbing her head up and down. I forgot how it feels to feel like this. And now I remember that it feels quite magical.

I moan and praise Lucy while running my fingers through my short hair.

"I'd forgotten the things your mouth could do." I groan and right as she looks up at me, I look her in the eyes, "You're so beautiful."

I haven't said that face to face to her in a very long time. And I feel like she doesn't realise she is, because I don't think Niall has ever told her and I definitely didn't remind her when I was in a bad place when we were still together. I wish I could tell her how much she still means to me. I wish I could hold her and make her believe that I still love her. I wish we could be together without any problems. I wish I didn't fuck up.

With one hand, I collect her hair and hold it up, so it doesn't get in the way. She bobs her head up and down and at the same time she licks my length, giving me maximum pleasure, "Yes, just like that, baby. Fuck."

You know, it doesn't alwayshave to be rough and hard. Slow is just as good, maybe even better. The way Lucy takes me in her mouth so gently, and the way her hand and tongue work so slowly feels so fucking good. I used to always want to grab her and slam my dick against the back of her throat, but not being in control or dominant, rather said, is so pleasurable. Letting her do what she wants, and seeing her like this makes me want to get down on my knees for her.