eighty

lmao, I just realised that in chapter 39 I said there would be 20/30 more chapters, SOO the ending was supposed to be at chapter 59/69. We're at 80 now. I fucked up.

* * * * * *

"I mean...I could suck you off if you want me to?" I tell him. I mean, I could tell again that it slipped out of my mouth and that I accidentally said it, but then I would just be unrealistic here. Maybe I really wanted it. Maybe I just thought about it and decided to let him know as well.

Yes, I missed Harry and I would be lying if I told you I didn't want to do it.

I made Harry hard.

Yes, it was because of words that this time did accidentally roll over my tongue. But thinking about it made me get into the mood as well.

I made him horny.

And it's been awhile since that happened, because with Niall it was always me sucking him off because he was already horny, not because I made him.

You could think or say that I'm crazy for saying or wanting to do something like this. But imagine yourself in a situation like mine. Harry was the first person to make me feel this way. To make me feel wanted and special. He was my first. In everything. And 

"You.. Uhmm, you really don't have to do that. I could go to the bathroom and uh, sort myself out, you know?" Harry says, rising back up from the bed.

I get on my hands and knees and place one hand on his chest, pushing him back down onto the bed. I put my legs on either sides of his body, straddling him. I trace one hand over his torso. Harry's eyes follow every single movement and he's lost for words. He seems unsure of what to do and I don't blame him.

Leaning on my hands that I now placed on either side of his head on the bed, I whisper, "I wouldn't mind, though." I lean my face closer to his, "I actually want to."

Harry breathes heavily, "O-okay."

"Do you want me to?" I ask him sweetly.

"I-I'm not answering that. I just hit my head, I can't think straight." he answers, but I can see in his eyes that he wants to say yes.

"Funny, because you're not straight either." I point out, chuckling.

"Half straight." he counters, giggling.

Fuck.

"Fine, half straight."

I put my hand behind his neck and play with his hair before pulling him up to let him sit straight up. Once he's up and I'm still on his lap. I keep my hand on his neck and place the other one gently on his torso. Pulling his face closer to mine, I trace my hand that's on his chest all over his torso.

"Lucy?" Harry whispers, "What are you doing to me?"

Before I rub my nose against his, I shrug and whisper, "Remember what you told me awhile ago about how sensitive certain parts of your body were?"

I trace my finger over his chest to one of his nipples, "Because I remember it perfectly."

"I told you three times." he closes his eyes and bites his bottom lip.

"Correct." I trace my finger around both of his nipples.

"Fuck." he breathes.

I hook my fingers around the hem of his shirt in an attempt to lift it over his head. Harry lifts his arms up once he had opened his eyes, staring at me, not taking his off mine. He carefully place his hands on my thighs, and I let him.

Rubbing my nose once again against his, I put my right hand on his heart and dip my head in the crook of his neck. He let his head fall back a slight bit, giving me moving access. I give him tiny, soft kisses on his neck, while on the other side I could feel his heart beating very fast. His bare skin was warm and a bit clammy, on the verge of sweaty.

I give him kisses down his chest and stop right at his nipple. Glancing up at him, I smile before sticking my tongue out to meet Harry's nipple. I receive a soft moan from him. After I flicked my tongue up and down three more times, I give it a final kiss before meeting Harry's eyes again at the level we were before.

I kiss his earlobe and wrap my lips around it.

I feel Harry's breath on my neck and he supresses another moan, "Why are you doing this?" he whispers.

"Because I want to remind you how I feel about you."

* * * * * *

SMUT NEXT CHAPTER, YAY

Next update: Saturday, January 14th