18

Haha, I'm funny. See what I did with the name of this chapter ;)

I love 18, and I'm listening to it right now.

Can you believe it's already chapter 18?

It's going so fast.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV

"Come for me, daddy." she said, holding my chin up with her small hand.

God, that made me come instantly. Her innocence, her purity, just drove me over the edge. I close my eyes and moan as my come spurts out of me. I open my eyes again to look at my baby girl. My come is all over her. She wipes it off with her finger and then puts her finger in her mouth, sucking my liquids off while staring at me.

"You taste so good, daddy." she giggles.

"Come here." I reach out for her. She crawls over to me and pecks my lips. I grab her face to deepen the kiss. My tongue slips into her mouth.

We stay like that for a while, until we pull away.

I stroke a wet strand of hair behind her ear to keep it out of her face, "You're so pure, baby."

I feel myself growing again.

"Why do you always think I'm 'pure'?"

"Because you are."

"Do you want me to help you with that, daddy?" she refers to my dick. Shit, she's such a sweet, naughty girl. I wish I could fuck her right now.

"No, baby girl, it's fine. I think we're both clean now, don't you?" I stand up and place the shower head back where it belongs.

"I think so, too." she grabs my hand as I help her get up.

* * * * * *

"I think I should go home now. I don't want to get home after my mother does." she says as she puts the dress she wore yesterday back on.

"Yeah, alright." I agree, I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, "I had a lot of fun with you, you know." I whisper in her ear and kiss her neck. Goosebumps appear on her arms and she throws her head back on my shoulder.

"Me too." she sighs.

"Daddy loves you, baby girl."

"And I love you, daddy."

* * * * * *

I feel so alone, in my house. No one's around me. It's just me. Lucy went home two hours ago, it's now 5 pm, which also means that it's almost time for dinner.

I miss her, already. It's been three days and I want her, by my side, forever.

Me: What are you doing, precious?

Baby girl: Studying, you?

Me: Studying? On a saturday? Are you mad?

Me: And I'm thinking about you, baby.

Me: Naked.

Me: In the shower.

Me: Sucking me off.

Baby girl: Yes, studying. I need the grades, you know. Education.

Baby girl: Your imagination is wild, Daddy.

Me: Yes, I'm pretty wild.

Me: In bed, mostly.

Baby girl: Such a show off.