seventy eight

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY ANGEL, BASICALLY MY WHOLE WORLD, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON.

Baby, I love you. You make me so proud and you deserve everything.

Also,

Two days ago was the 2 year anniversary of this story. Can you believe it?

* * * * * *

"Harry?!"

Silence.

"Harry, are you okay?"

Still no answer.

Fuck.

I hear Harry groaning on the other side.

"Harry? I'm coming in." I shout, "Okay?"

I slowly turn the doorknob and peek inside. Harry's inside sitting in the shower with his eyes closed and one hand on the back of his head, groaning. And fuck, his hair is short. Holy damn.

I rush inside and open the shower door. I turn off the shower before I kneel beside Harry.

"Fuck." Harry curses.

"Careful." I tell him and grab his hand, "I'm gonna help you up now, okay?"

He nods. I help him sit straight up. Then I wrap my free arm around his waist to help him stand up fully.

"Don't look at my junk." Harry whispers.

"Even though it's nothing I haven't seen before, I'm not looking at your junk Harry." I snort.

I grab a towel off the rack for him and wrap it around his waist, tucking in the side to prevent it from falling.

"Lean on my shoulder." I say.

He obeys and we slowly walk out of the bathroom. Once we're out I carefully put Harry on the hotel bed and lay him down, placing his head on the two soft pillows.

I grab two aspirins out of my own bag and grab a glass of water to give to Harry.

He glady accepts it. I place my hand on his bare back to support him up while he's taking the pills.

Once he's taken it, I grab a pair of clean underwear, some shorts and a T-shirt out of his bag.

"Would you like to put these on?" I ask Harry, holding them up for him.

He nods and grab them out of my hands, thanking me.

He frowns, almost not knowing what to do.

"Would you-, Do you want me to help you put them on?"

"If you wouldn't mind? I-, I'm hurting." he answers.

"Of course not."

I climb onto the end of the bed, grabbing Harry's underwear from the bed. I put his feet through each hole and pull up his legs. Before it's all the way up, I remove his towel.

"Can you lift your hips up for me?" I ask.

He lifts his hips up and I pull his underwear all the way up now. Accidentally, my hand brushes over his dick, causing it to harden. Harry bites his lip.

Harry sighs and looks down at me, "I am so sorry."

I blush, "It's my fault, really. It's okay."

I quickly grab his shorts and pull them up his legs as well. I accidentally stare at his hard-on sor awhile. Then, I rub my eyes and I crawl closer to the top of the bed, grabbing Harry's T-shirt along the way.