thirty four

This is kind of a filler, because I've been sick for the past few days. I really wanted to write, but I just didn't have any inspiration.

So therefore I apologise for this shitty chapter.

Dedication to @lukestylesbaby for all the sweet comments. You are amazing.

Also, today was the last show and the picture on the side happened. I am alive and complete.

Louis looks so smol omfg.

* * * * * *

You brought me sunshine,

when I only saw rain.

You brought me laughter,

when I only felt pain.

- H

I found this note in my room under my pillow right after I came home from school. I look out the window, seeing Harry's car already parked in his usual parking spot. He must've been a sneaky person and gotten in my room through the window and placed this on my bed.

I smile at the note.

Me: I didn't know you were such a cheeseball.

Daddy: Haha, did you read my letter? ;)

Me: I did.

Me: That's why I called you a cheeseball :p

Daddy: Did you like it?

Me: I loved it.

Me: It was so sweet :) x

Me: But how did you get in to my room?

Daddy: I have my ways.

Me: Ways?

Me: Are you a ninja?

Daddy: Of course. Have you not noticed my swift movements?

Daddy: I'll show you how fast I can be.

Me: What's that supposed to mean?

Daddy: I'll show you.

Daddy: Open your window.

Me: You're insane.

Daddy: Insanely amazing you mean.

Me: You're seriously gonna break a leg in the progress.

Daddy: I doubt that.

Daddy: I think I'm quite agile.

I chuckle, throwing my phone on my bed. I decide to listen to Harry and I open my window.

I love a crazy man.

My room is a little messy, so I decide to move everything aside to make it look less messy. Even though the room wasn't that messy, I still felt the need to fix it.

"Hi." I jump from a sudden deep voice behind me. I turn around to only see Harry struggling to get inside.

"Harry." I chuckle at the sight, "Need any help?"

"Please." he bites his lip, trying to get his leg inside. I throw his arms around my shoulder and hold onto his side, helping him inside.

"I thought you said you were quite agile."

"I am. I just didn't have a warm up, you know? To warm up my muscles."

"I also think it's because of those skinny jeans."

Harry stumbles inside with my help. However, he makes a weird move and falls over, making quite a lot of noise.

"Ah, fuck!" he curses.

"Harry, shush!" I whisper, "My mum is downstairs."

"Sorry! I just lost my balance."

"You're such a clumsy boy."

"Boy? I'm a man." he chuckles.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

"Lucy! Everything alright up there?" I hear my mother yell from downstairs.

"Yes, mother! I just dropped something!" I yell back.

"Be careful! Try not to hurt yourself."

"No, mother. I won't!" I sigh.

"She just cares, babe." Harry tells me.

"I know. But sometimes it's a little too much."

He nods and scoots closer to me on my bed, wrapping his arms around me. Pressing me against his chest, he kisses the top of my head and strokes my arm.

"I missed you today."

"I missed you, too." I smile.

Harry loosens his grip and I look up at him, "You know, I've been thinking about something today." I wanted to tell him, but I was really scared what his reaction would be.

"Did it hurt?" Harry chuckles.

"Prick." I swat his chest playfully.

"I'm sorry. What were you thinking about?"

"I was considering telling my mother about us." I say while playing with my fingers.

"No!" he exclaims, "You can't!"

"Harry, quiet down!" I warn him, "Why can't I tell her? She's my mother."

"I know, but you're a minor."

"I don't care. My mother can know, she likes you anyway."

"But what if, babe. What if it all goes wrong? I could go to jail or prison for God knows how long. It's such a big risk and you know we're already being risky. If someone finds out, they could call the police on us and have me arrested. No matter what you say then, I will go to jail. We already have to be a little more careful."

"Okay, yeah, I understand." I look down at my hands.

"But, that doesn't mean I don't love you. You know I want the best for you. Always."

"I know. You're so perfect. I love you."

I peck his lips, but he grabs my face, holding me there. He deepens the kiss, stroking my face. I throw my arms around his neck, my hands disappearing in his long, curly hair. His hands move to my sides, holding me, making small circles with his fingers on my back.

"Harry.." I murmur against his lips.

"Baby, I love you so much." he pants.

He carefully pushes me down onto my bed, hovering over me. He strokes my sides, kissing my lips, cheeks and neck. My lips are slighty parted, breathing heavily as Harry sucks on my neck.

My head was lost in the moment, I was drowning in this feeling. I was drowning in Harry.

"Luciana, can you- Mr. Styles ?!"