seventy seven

"Where would you like to go? Should I bring you home?" I ask Harry.

"I-I, uh, I dont really have a home anymore? I sold the apartment."

"You did?" I frown, "Why?"

"I didn't want to live there anymore after I got out, because I'd still think about us."

I nod, "Okay."

"I would say go to your place, but I don't think your parents would appreciate me that much."

"No, I don't think that's a very good idea." I chuckle uncomfortably.

"Could you drive me to the nearest hotel?" he asks.

"Sure."

The rest of the car ride stayed pretty quiet. Harry was pretty quiet, which was rare. He was just staring out of his window, breathing very slowly and blinking every 30 seconds. As if he was in another world. As if he had so much going on in his mind.

We arrived at the cheap looking hotel in about 10 minutes and I poked Harry's arm. His head turned quickly to look at me and he frowned.

"We're here." I tell him.

"Oh." he whispered and unbuckled his seatbelt to get out. I did the same and went to the back to get Harry's bags out.

Harry was waiting for me and as I locked the car I went to grab Harry's bags from the floor and started walking towards the entrance of the hotel.

"I-I can carry them for you. They're my bags." Harry says.

I was carrying all three of them, so I understood where he was coming from, "It's okay. I'm carrying them for you."

"Let me at least carry one?" he says but in a way as if he was asking me.

I nod, "Okay, here you go." I give him one of his bags and we walk on.

As we reach the front desk, we place the bags on the ground, and the woman behind the counter smiles politely at us.

"You two are such a cute couple! Carrying each others bags, and all." she chuckles, "I wish my husband did that for me."

Harry chuckles uncomfortably and says, "Oh, but we're n-"

I cut him off, "Everyone always says that! Thank you so much." I smile at her and grab Harry's hand, lacing our fingers together.

The woman smiles back at us, "Would you two like to have a room? The honeymoon suite is available if you'd like that."

"Oh, no, thank you. We'd like just a normal room with twin beds." I shake my head.

"Alright." she chuckles and nods, "How many nights would you like?"

I glance at Harry and squeeze his hand.

"Uh, one week, please." he says.

The woman nods, "Two keys?"

"One." I answer.

"Alright, here you go." she hands me the key.

"Thank you very much."

"No problem," she smiles, "Oh, and just a tip; The walls here are very thin, so try to not make too much noise." she winks.

My cheeks flush bright red and I could see Harry's smirk from the corner of my eye.

"We'll try not to." Harry says, "Thank you."

We quickly grab our bags and wait for the elevator.

Once we reach the floor we're supposed to be on, I quickly walk in front of Harry in search of his room. I open the door to his room and place his bags inside. Harry also places his bag inside and sighs.

"'Everyone always says that. Thank you so much.' And then you grabbed my hand." Harry says, looking me in the eyes.

"What? What else was I supposed to say?"

"You could've le tme finish, or you could've said something along the lines of, 'Sorry, ma'am, but we are not together.'" he chuckles and leans against the door.

"Yeah, well, I didn't want to disappointed the lady." I lie.

"As if she cares if we're together or not. You don't even know her."

"Okay, but-, I don't know why I said it, okay?" I cross my arms in front of my chest and sit down on the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"Besides, 'We will try not to.'" I quote him.

Harry scratches his head and coughs, "I didn't want to disappoint the lady."

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "Shut up."

He laughs, "Fine."

It stays quiet for awhile and I could feel Harry's eyes on me most of the time. I glance at him. His face was still perfect as it was before. The beanie on his head makes him look bald, but it also shows you a lot more features.

Harry blinked and as he opened his eyes, he was looking at me. I quickly looked away and he chuckles.

"Look at us getting along." he says.

"We're not getting along." I say.

"You were holding my hand 10 minutes ago and we had a conversation."

"I do not call that getting along."

"What would you call it?" he asks.

"I, uh," I stutter, "I would call it socialising."

"Socialising?" Harry raises his eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Mhm, of course."

Harry kept staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just-, I thought you could never bare being alone in a room with me for longer than 5 minutes." he says.

"I'm here, aren't I?" I say.

"I know. I'm just surprised." he says, and immidiately changes the subject, "Is it alright if I take a quick shower? I would like to talk to you after."

"Yeah, of course." I nod.

"Okay, awesome," he smiles at me.

"Actually, what time is it?" I ask him.

Harry grabs his phone, "8:30 pm."

"I should probably go home soon."

"Of course, I understand." he nods, "Though, I'll be done in about 10 minutes, you can leave in 30 minutes."

"Oh, yeah."

"Promise me you won't leave and wait here for me?"

I nod, "Yeah, I'll wait."

He smiles brightly at me, "Thank you."

He grabs some fresh clothes out of one of his bags and goes to the bathroom, closing it behind him.

A few minutes later, the shower turns on and I sigh, patiently waiting for Harry to be done.

But then, I hear a loud thud coming from the bathroom and my head turns quickly to face the bathroom door.

What was that?

I quickly stand up and make my way to the bathroom door, knocking on it twice very hard.

"Harry?!"

* * * * * *

Next update: Saturday, December 24th

(my baby's birthday<3)