sixty one

Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood is lit af ^^

* * * * * *

Some of Harry's nights were hell. He often woke up twice a night because of the nightmares. His father was gone, but he was still haunting him in his dreams. Because of that, his sanity was gone very soon.

Every night before he went to bed, he cried. He was thinking of every mistake he made and he thought of how much it was his fault that all of this happened. He didn't talk to anyone about it though. Outside of his own world, he put up a fake smile and went on with life. He started wearing all black. He found out skinny jeans were perfect for him. And his black long sleeve shirts topped it all off.

He didn't exactly choose to wear long sleeves, but he made the mistake of slicing his arms, so he was basically forced by his wounds to wear the long sleeves, because he didn't want people to notice them and he didn't want anyone to stick their nose into his business, because he knew people didn't care.

He was hurting. His father told him to pick up where he left off. Harry knew it was just a dream, but it all felt so real.

He was literally forced to deal with what he feels.

He was forced to hide them.

It built up inside him and it soon had to come out.

And it didn't feel right at all.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV

"And I think I can make it up to you very quickly." I glance at her an she bites her bottom lip, slowly stroking my thigh, inching closer and closer towards my crotch area.

I slowly shake my head, biting my tongue. I focus on the road, my eyebrows are furrowed and I try to not get a hard on. Yeah, I'm probably going to have a wank when I put Lucy to bed when we get home, but right now is not the time. I'm driving my car and Lucy is drunk. This is not the time. Besides, I'm also still mad at her. She got drunk when I told her not to. Yes, she explained herself and I kind of understand why she eventually gave in like that. I've been in that situation before, but let's not get into that right now.

She scoots to the edge of her seat, a bit closer to me, and I can feel her breath tickling my earlobe, "But I can only do that if you let me, Daddy."

"I, uh, d-don't think that's a good i-idea. Just go to sleep, we're almost home." I stutter. Fuck, why am I fucking stuttering?

"But, Daddy, I want to be a good girl for you." she licks my earlobe and that sends shivers down my spine. I could also feel that I had a bit of a problem going on in the downstairs area and that's not a good sign.

"You can be a good girl by going to sleep. Just a few more minutes, love." I reassure her.

Her eyes travel down my body and she smirks when she slowly places her hands on my hardening dick, "I don't think you want that."

"Lucy, please." I sigh, "I love you, but this is really not safe."

"As long as you don't crash the car, we'll be fineeee." she starts to palm me through my joggers.

"You know I'm loud."

"I could gag you." she suggested.

My eyes widen immediately, "No!"

"I was kidding, babe." she giggles, "Now sit still and be quiet."

I mutter a quiet 'fuck' under my breath before she starts to pull my pants down. I help her a bit by standing up a bit, so both my pants and underwear can move over my bum.

"This is so wrong."

She shushes me and wraps her fingers around my semi-hard dick. I hiss at the feeling of her cold fingers. She slowly starts pumping.

I bite my lip the entire time, trying to keep quiet and still focus on the road at the same time.

I haven't received a handjob in awhile apart from myself, so this is quite starnge, but it feels so fucking good at the same time.

"Daddy, can I give you a blowjob?" she asks in a sweet, soft voice.

I nod immediately and she chuckles, "Yes, please."

She unbuckles her seatbelt and sits on her knees in the carseat. Gathering her hair together, she pushes it to one side of her head and then dips down. I move my arm away from the steering wheel so her head can be there and place it on her back.

It's honestly so torturing. I have to focus on the road. Normally I would watch her give me head. Watch her sweet little mouth take all of me inside her.

Fuck, her tongue.

She licks just the tip of my dick teasingly. I could literally feel my dick twitch in her hands. The fucking impact she has on me is mad.

"Fuck." I groan and instantly bite my lip again.

She takes the first bit in her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around. She releases me with a pop and licks up my lentgh. I could tell I wasn't going last much longer, which was strange and normally very unlikely. Maybe it's the thrill of doing something naughty in public. Well, not really in public, but with people around, not in your own home.

Her wet, warm mouth takes all of me inside and I can hear her gag a little, but fuck it's good.

"Go easy, baby." I put my free hand in her hair, keeping it out of her face.

"I just want to please you, Daddy."

"You're doing great, baby, I'm almost there."

A few more minutes of her sucking and licking and I'm on the edge.

"I'm there, fuck, I-I'm gonna-" I can't even finish my sentence before I fill her mouth with my cum. She sucks on my tip to get every drop of it in her mouth and then sits back on her bum in the carseat, still facing me.

I glance at her and she swallows my load and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"That was quick." she giggles, buckling her seatbelt again, "And you were quiet, good job."

"You were great, Kitten. And of course, I can be quiet."

"I was surprised, normally you are like OH YEAHHHHHH, FUCK BABY, OH FUCK, YESSS, AHHH, OH YEAHH."

"Oh my! No, I don't! That was waayyyy too much. I do not do that at all!" I disagree and chuckle.

[A/N: GIVE ME AN OHH YEAHHHHH! - I loved that and I miss it so much. my little child]

"Yes, you do." she chuckles, "Don't worry, though, it's hot." she squeezes my thigh.

"Don't get me going again."

"I won't."

"You're actually really fun when you're drunk." I admit.

"So you're saying I'm not fun when I'm sober." she raises an eyebrow at me, "That's rude."

"No! I didn't mean it that way. I meant you're more you, like almost as if you feel free."

"Oh, yeah, kinda. I don't know, I probably won't remember this tomorrow."

"It's fine." I tell her, "I'll remind you."

She chuckles and I give her a wink.

Oh, how I wish it could be like this forever.

But I just knew it would be too good to be true.

* * * * * *

Yay, no drama this chapter, just happy days.

Probably time skip next chapter. I need to get it going.

Next update: Saturday, August 20th