five

Another saturday.

Another update.

* * * * * *

Lucy's POV

Just before the school bell rang, I got a message from my phone.

Daddy: Oh, and by the way, you look beautiful today, Princess.

Me: How do you know what I look like today?

Daddy: I saw you for a short moment.

Daddy: You look so precious and innocent.

Daddy: You made me want to rip your clothes off and fuck you.

Daddy: The things you do to me, baby girl.

Daddy: You have no idea.

Daddy: I love you, Princess.

Daddy: Tell Daddy how much you love him.

Me: I love you so much, Daddy.

* * * * * *

Last period just ended. The day went by so quickly. And all I could think about, was Daddy. Just the things he said to me, gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. I couldn't tell what it was. But I sure did love the feeling it. It was a strange, warm feeling. I think I was falling for Daddy.

As I exit the school building, I'm being welcomed by the fresh, warm spring air.

"Oh no." I whisper to myself as I remember that I don't have a way back home. I could walk, I suppose. But that would take me about an hour.

Just as I'm about to exit the school property, I spot a familiar looking Range Rover, parked in the parking lot. I walk over to it. The window opens from the side to reveal Mr. Styles.

"Mr. Styles, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"It's Harry. And I'm picking you up from school. How else are you supposed to get home?" he replies in a monotone voice.

"Um.. Thank you, Harry."

"Come on, jump in."

I open the door and hop in. I fasten my seatbelt. My head turns to face Harry, who's staring intensely at me.

I gulp, "I'm ready."

He smiles, "Good. Lets go then."

He starts the car and drives off of school's parking lot.

"How was school?" Harry asks me.

"The usual. It was okay."

He nods, "Do you get good marks?"

"Yeah, they're alright. Some of them are bad."

"Oh really? Do you need help with those subjects? I could help you." he suggests.

I shake my head quickly, "No no, that's fine. I can do it on my own."

"Alright, but I'm available if you need me."

"Thanks."

Harry turns on the radio, so it's not that quiet anymore.

We're almost home. I could see my house already from where we are. But Harry drives straight past it.

"Mr. Styles, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. And call me Harry." he whispers the last part.

"We just past my house, Harry. Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Don't worry about it."

"Take me home, Harry. Now!"

"Lucy."

"Harry."

"Don't Harry me." he says through gritted teeth.

"And you don't Lucy me!" I yell, "Take me home!"

"No!"

"Harry!"

"Just shut up, already!" he hits the steering wheel and runs a hand through his hair. I gulp. His head turns to face me, "And do not call me Harry ever again!"

"I'm not going to shut up if you don't bring me back home, Harry!" I manage to yell back.

"Fuck! Don't fucking call me Harry! You're supposed to fucking call me Daddy!"