forty

Hint about what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters: It's has to do with Harry and Lucy is not pregnant.

* * * * * *

"Harry!" a middle aged woman opens the front door as Harry and I grab our bags out of the back of the car.

"Mum!" he instantly drops his bags and runs towards his mother, hugging hee tightly. I grin at the sight, wishing that could be me and my mother. But unfortunately it isn't.

"Oh God, Harold, I've missed you so much! It has been such a long time since I've last seen you!"

"I know. I've missed you too. But I'm here now, and I brought someone special with me." they both pull away from their hug and Harry turns around to look at me, giving me a warm smile.

"Is this the gorgeous girl you've been ranting about?" the lady smiles at me.

I blush, whilst waking up to the front porch, dropping the bags beside me.

"It's very nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm Lucy." I reach out my hand for her to shake.

"Gosh! Don't be silly now!" she wraps her arms around me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug, "You're the girl that's been making my little boy happy. It's a pleasure to meet you! Please, call me Anne."

"Mum, I'm not little." I can see Harry rolling his eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Thank you, Anne." I chuckle and pull away.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Harry suggests, and we all follow him inside with the heavy bags in our hands.

"I'll immediately take these upstairs to my room." Harry announces and groans while walking up the stairs. I stare at him for a while with a grin on my face. He struggles so much with the heavy bags that I even let out a small giggle, not noticing Anne smiling at me, because of the way I look at Harry.

"Would you like some tea, darling?" my head snaps to look at Anne. I nod and smile at her, following her into the living room, "Make yourself at home, love." she says as she disappears into the kitchen.

A few moments later, she comes back with a tray with three cups on it, some chocolate chip cookies and milk. She takes a seat on the opposite couch and smiles at me.

"How long have you and Harry known each other for?" Anne grabs her cup, taking a small sip out of it.

"Well, I've known him for about 3 years, but we really got to know each other 3 weeks ago."

She nods and smiles at me again, "And why the sudden interest of getting to know him better."

"Well.." I gulp, searching for an answer. I can't just tell her we met because Harry started texting me, making me call him Daddy. That would be weird and pretty awkward if you ask me, "I, uh, we-"

"Lucy needed a ride to college when she had a flat tire. And I was going work at the same time, so I figured I could drop her of on my way. After that we kind of hit it off." Harry plops down next to me on the couch. I mentally thank him for saving me from this question. I couldn't have answered it any better.

"Alright." Anne looks back and forth at the both of us with a slight smirk on her face, "How was the drive? You took longer than I expected you to."

I could feel my face immediately flush bright red.

"Yeah, we, uh, kind of got stuck in traffic." Harry lies, scratching the back of his neck. He always does that when he's lying. Nice move, Styles.

"Really? The radio didn't mention such a thing."

"Yeah, how have you been, mum? And Robin and Gemma?"

"Fabulous! Robin's still at work, but should be back before dinner. Gemma is visiting tomorrow. She was very excited when she heard you were going to be here."

"I missed you guys a lot." Harry sighs.

"We missed you too, we haven't seen you in so long."

Harry smiles, wrapping an arm around my waist. Anne looks at us in awe, smiling at the sight of Harry's arm around me.

"Lucy, hun, I would love to know more about the girl my son is in love with." she smiles at me.

I blush again, "Well, my full name is Luciana April Coleman, but I go by Lucy. I lived at home with just my parents, I don't have any siblings. I'm 17 years old, still in college. My father has his own company, Coleman Publishing, Harry actually works for him. I'm kind of like a shy, quiet girl, I don't like to have too much attention drawn to me. My mother raised me that way."

Anne nods as I quickly glance at Harry, he seems to be lost in his own thougths. I wonder why.

"Yes, Harry has told me about your mother a bit over the phone, he wasn't very specific, but he mentioned something about you getting thrown out?"

I bite on the inside of my cheek, nodding slowly, "My mother has always been, uh, very protective over me. I wasn't allowed to do much. Then I met Harry," I place my hand on Harry's knee, and he finally seems to be snapped out of his thoughts, "I felt very comfortable around him and I felt like I really was acting like myself around him. I didn't have to be different, I was myself. When we got into our relationship, we kept it quiet. I didn't want my mother to know about us, because she wouldn't approve of it. See, I'm still a minor. But about a week ago, she caught me and Harry kissing on my bed. That was when she snapped. She threw me out and Harry let me stay with him. And then last night he told me I was going to meet his family, saying we would be moving in here until we found our own place. Aren't you, uhm, shocked, I guess, that we're together?"

Anne quickly shakes her head, "Of course not, darling! If my Harold is happy, I'm a proud and happy mother! I already adore you, my love. And by the looks of it, Harry really loves you, just look at how he's looking at you."

I blush, "Thank you, Anne."

"No problem, darling. You are more than welcome here, and you can talk to me about anything. Well, not anything." she winks at us and chuckles.

"Mum!" Harry whines, "Don't be inappropriate!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. I just want to make Lucy feel welcomed."

"I know, but you don't have to  say that. That's inappropriate!" he sighs, "We haven't even done that yet." he lies.

What? I frown.

Why would Harry lie about that?

"Alright, alright." Anne raises her hands up in defeat, "You guys go upstairs to unpack your bags, I'll make us some dinner. Robin should be coming home shortly."

Harry grabs my hand and drags me upstairs, leaving Anne alone to cook.

He closes the door behind us and pushes me against it, slamming his lips onto mine. His hands are on my hips, squeezing me softly, "God, I need you, baby girl." he whispers against my lips. He starts to kiss my neck, nibbling on my skin. He places his hands on the door beside my head, leaning down further to find the right spot.

"Harry," I moan, "wait."

I place my hands on his chest, letting out another moan before I begin to push him off of me.

"Please, baby." he groans.

"No, Harry. We need to talk."

"We'll talk later. Just ten minutes." he presses himself against me.

"Harry, not now. It's important." I push him away again.

"Five minutes."

"Harry, no!"

"Jesus Christ!" he slams his hands on the door three times very loudly, "Fucking fine!"

He raises his hand. I wince, covering my face with my hands.

I squeak.

"Please, don't hit me."