sixty three

Throwback to when I said this was going to be a short story.

Those we're the days man.

* * * * * *

Harry didn't speak to anyone for three days straight. His mother was concerned about him and even Liam came over to ask what was wrong with him, but Harry refused to talk to anyone and told him to go away.

For those three days, Harry never left his room. He was sitting there, under his bed, under his covers, crying and questioning his existence. He should have never been born. The only thing he does is bring negativity into this world and he is only a burden to people.

He didn't know what came over him when he did it. He felt like such a bad person and it made him feel like his father, which he obviously never wanted to be like.

On the forth day he decided to finally leave his room and go out. Harry didn't care about school for a moment and just went out.

He actually went to a tattoo shop and got his first tattoos. He got the letter 'G' on his right shoulder and the letter 'A' on his left shoulder to always have his sister and mother with him.

When he was on his way to leave the shop, he accidently ran into someone. It was a boy. They both muttered a small 'sorry' before looking up at each other. The boy smiled brightly at him and Harry didn't know why. But there was something about him, there was something about this boy that made him feel warm on the inside.

He felt comfort.

He never felt that way before about a boy. Not with Liam.

The boy extended his arm to Harry to introduce himself and  they both immediately walked out of the shop to go grab some coffee together.

They had fun.

And it's been awhile since Harry sincerely felt that way.

He felt safe.

He felt comfort with this boy.

This boy named Louis.

* * * * * *

Baby girl: Baby girl wants to play with you, Daddy.

Fuck.

Literally fuck.

Me: I guess I could, um, skype you.

My dick literally couldn't breathe in my pants anymore, which was ridiculous. Just that one text made me hard.

I ran to my desk and opened my laptop. Logging in, I immediately clicked skype.

My phone buzzed two times.

Baby girl: Okay, Daddy.

Baby girl: I'm waiting for you.

Once I was logged in, I called Lucy and she immediately picked up.

"Hi, Daddy." she giggles.

"Baby girl." I breathe.

I click on the video button, and a small square with my face appears on the bottom right of the screen. Once my face is visible, there appears a loading thing on the screen, which means Lucy is turning hers on as well.

I gasp once her face pops up on the screen.

There is my beautiful baby girl. Her laptop is put on the floor and she is sat in front of it with her legs crossed and a odd smirk on her face. She is wearing a grey long-sleeved crop top with a black skirt and her hair up in a ponytail.