fifty six

smut this chapter oiii.

* * * * * *

Harry was scared. Scared to get hurt again.

It was like a daily routine now. He would wake up in the morning and get ready for school. And when he would go downstairs, he would find his mother staring into nothingness every morning. He ate his breakfast without saying a word. Not that it'd matter either way, he didn't think his mother would even notice him there. Then he would quickly brush his teeth, grab his back, throw on a coat and some shoes and then walk to school, where he felt like he didn't belong anymore.

In school, no one talked to Harry, no one smiled at him and no one glanced at him. But Harry, he saw everyone. He saw how the people, who he used to call his friends, were so much happier without him around.

I mean, he kind of understood why they didn't want to be his friend anymore. He wouldn't want to have a friend either, who didn't even allow his friends in his home.

He did wish that his former friends had asked him if anything was wrong. Not that he would've told them, though. He was scared.

He also wished he had had a best friend, to whom he could tell it to. A friend to trust.

When Harry arrived home from school, his mother would be at her work and his dad, for once, would be home. He would be drunk, ready to give Harry a hard time and also willing to hit him anytime he did something slighty wrong.

Sometimes Harry would also wish he had a normal family. A family who'd do fun things together as a normal family would do. Also he wanted his family to be complete. He hadn't heard anything from Gemma in a while. He still missed her with all his heart. He hoped she still knew she had a younger brother. And he hoped she knew how it was back home.

But Harry didn't have friends.

He didn't have Gemma by his side.

And he, sure as hell, didn't have a normal family.

* * * * * *

Harry presses our lips together again, giving me a long, hard peck. I pull away from him, not bothering to think twice when I pull my underwear down my legs.

The beat of my heart is increasing immensely and it's beating twice as fast when I hear Harry open his drawing to then rip open the foil packet.

Once I sit up to pull my panties off my ankles, I'm pushed back onto the bed as Harry rolls back on top of me, pressing his crotch roughly against mine as he trails wet kisses along my neck. The familiar pleasure making my toes curl at the amazing feeling.

He kisses the skin below my ear right after his teeth marks were left there, his fingers immediately and teasingly rubbing me in the place I ached for him most. I bite my lip to keep myself from making noise.

Before we went on, he grabbed the hem of his shirt, that I was wearing, and pulled it over my head, tossing it on the floor next to our bed.

"Are you ready, Kitten?" he asks me, kind of already knowing my answer.

"I'm always ready for you, Daddy." I squeal as his cold fingers traced down my bare stomach.

"Good girl." he kisses my lips sloppily.

Harry pulls away and begind to align himself against me. With his eyes locked to mine, he lowers down to press another hard kiss to my lips as he starts to slowly push himself in me. I grip onto his arms, moaning in his mouth when he's fully inside of me.

"Mhm." I breathe and close my eyes in pleasure.

"I actually want you to ride me." I hear him whisper.

"Hm?"

Without answering me, Harry easily flipped us over, and as I was now on top of him, I could feel him deeper inside. The pit in my stomach felt as if it was burning with desire. It felt familiar, which was rather obvious, since I had done this once before.

Harry stayed still, which was rather odd, breathing slowly as he bit his lower lip with his eyes shut and his fingers digging into my hips.

I slowly began to grind myself down onto his crotch, right where we connected, feeling him slide in and out of me easily. Obviously, since I was so turned on.

Harry's breath hitched in his throat. His hands went straight to my thighs, gripping the flesh. I placed my hands on his toned chest, digging my nails into the skin. I didn't bite my lip to suppress the moan that was about to escape my throat. Harry seemed to be really enjoying this, and actually, I was too.

"We need to.. this.." Harry moans and smirks at me when he opens his eyes, "Waaaay more often."

I nod, agreeing with the statement he had made. I made slow, steady movements. Harry started biting his lip more harshly, almost drawing blood, as his eyes remained gazzing down below between us, where we connected.

My nails scratched his chest and I was still bouncing up and down. The sound of our moans along with the sound of our skin slapping together filled the room.

I spread my legs more, my body suddenly lowering even more down onto him. I could feel him deeper inside, which I didn't know was even possible.

I went a bit faster. I was rather confident with what I was doing, but I was also afraid of looking foolish on top of him.

"Y-you don't." Harry says. I apparently spoke my mind to which he responded to.

"It may be my second time doing this, but am I even doing this right?" I pant as if I'm trying to catch my breath. This felt amazing.

Harry chuckles before he shuts his eyes, his lips parting and arching neck with his head rolled back against the pillow when I circle my hips and grind myself harder down onto him.

His eyes are rolling to the back of his head as a throaty groan is emitting past his lips, "Yeah, y-yeah, fuck, you're doing great, baby girl." So I do the same thing again, earning a low moan that was almost trying to be held back.

Harry's hands grip my hips, holding me still as he slowly started to thrust his hips upwards to meet mine, then beginning to pick up some speed.

My breathing became harsh and rigid. I felt like the air had been knocked out of me at the feeling of Harry thrusting, from underneath me, in and out of me relentlessly.

My vision went fuzzy and I felt like a fire had ignited in the pit of my stomach to burn down all of my insides.

I felt that I was close, and so was Harry, "Shit, baby, fuck." he curses.

"Can I..." I begin.

"Come for me, Princess." he pants. I immediately do, nearly falling out of Harry's grip as I come undone. The one was strong.

Soon after, I heard faint groans and moans escaping Harry's throat. He srews his eyes shut as he spills his liquids into the condom, slowing his pace down a notch. His body once tense, was now weak and still.

I lay my chest against Harry's, my head in the crook of his neck as I try to calm down from my high. My hair was unruly and stuck to my forehead. I look up at Harry and he smiles down at me, kissing the top of my head and then pushed the hair out of my face.

"I love you." I breathe.

"I love you, too"

* * * * * *

YAY.

Happy days.