fifty eight

Sooooo...

Liam signed a solo contract.

Does this mean

that One Direction is over?? :'(

or is it just a contract that ends once the hiatus is over?

*

*

AND, TODAY IS 6 YEARS SINCE ONE DIRECTION WAS FORMED. i WANT TO THANK ALL THE BOYS FOR CHANGING MY LIFE AND I WANT TO THANK THEM FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE FOR US SO FAR.

*

*

once again; trigger warning.

* * * * * *

Harry was 16 when his mother was in the hospital for the third time. Taking the hits from his dad to protect his mother didn't seem to be working. It made it worse. It made his dad feel like he had even more power.

Harry still cut. It was 4 years further and still once in awhile, the boy placed his tiny blade onto his pale thighs to make horrible cuts, which eventually turned into big scars.

He did make one friend, though, when he was 15. His name was Liam Payne and he was new to the school Harry went to. Harry pushed himself to talk to the new boy and show him around. When he did, they immediately became friends.

During daytime in school Harry was doing fine all the time, because Liam was around. Liam didn't question why he wasn't really allowed to come over to Harry's house. They much rather stayed at Liam's, not only because they wanted, but also because Liam's house was big. They often had sleepovers and they had a lot of fun. They agreed they would stay friends forever. But Harry doubted it would last.

Harry thought he was doing okay, but then suddenly it's nighttime and then he is alone and he's not really sure how to distract himself anymore. He would always find his way back to his small bathroom with the tiny blade in his hands.

* * * * * *

"Why did you say yes?" Harry pinches the bridge of his nose as we walk into our apartment.

"What? We already talked about this in the car. Am I not allowed to go out with a friend?" I snort.

"I know, but now we're in private, not in a fucking car. Now I can actually look at you without risking our fucking lives." He spits, "I fucking told you no, and you said yes. Why didn't you listen to me?"

"Because, I, for once, wanted to go out with Sophia and her friends."

"You don't even know these people!" He raises his voice.

"Harry, please, calm down. You're acting like I'm meeting up with drugdealers."

"They can be."

"Harry!" I scold him, "Is Sophia a bad person?"

"What? Why would you-"

"Just answer! Do you think Sophia is a bad person?"

"No!"

"Then why am I not allowed to go out with her? Why am I not allowed to make new friends? I barely have any!"

"You have me! Isn't that enough?" Harry throws his hands in the air.

"Haz, you are my boyfriend. Babe, I just want to meet new people. Make new friends. You have got to understand that, please."

He smiles.