forty two

surprise, surprise

you're wondering why. 'girl, why the fuck u updating.'

I WILL TELL YOU. today on the 21st of december exactly a year ago, I first published this story. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YAY.

....

...

..

.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV

"But you have to be quiet. You tend to be very loud at some times."

"What? That's not true!" I defend myself.

"Yes, it is! This morning in the car you were loud as well!"

I roll my eyes, "Whatever, just get on your knees."

"Fine." and now it's her turn to roll her eyes.

As she gets down on her knees, a small smirk is spread across her face, which means she's up to something.

"And no teasing." I gasp when her cold hands dissappear under my shirt, roaming over my stomach.

"I can't promise that." she smirks, placing one hand over my bulge, slowly adding pressure to it.

"Fuck." I groan and throw my head back in pleasure, "Stop teasing, I said we have to be quick."

"Fine, grumpy ass. You're no fun." she says, unbuttoning my pants.

"I'm lots of fun, I'll show you another time, like when we're spending the first night in our new home." I smirk.

"Sure."

"You don't sound excited at all." I tease.

"That's because you want me to hurry up, so you have to shut up."

"Demanding much? I like it." I let out a low chuckle.

"Fine, I'll find another way to shut you up."

"There's not much you ca- Fuck!" I curse. She slipped her cold hand into my boxers, grabbing onto my hardening dick.

"Shhhh!" she scolds me, "I don't want to have your mother fucking bust our asses, alright?"

"I'm sorry! Your hands, it's just. Fuck, I don't know. Sorry!" I hiss, "Please continue."

She starts pumping with one hand and with the other she tugs the rest of my pants and boxers down to my ankles.

"You're really big." Lucy's eyes widen.

"Only for you, Kitten."

Once I'm fully hard, she inches closer to my member. I could now feel her hot breath hitting me, causing the hair on my arms to rise.

She pouts her plump lips, kissing the tip of my dick. I shudder at the feeling. She smirks, she knows exactly what she's doing to me, and God, it feels so good. It feels so fucking good, that pre-cum was starting to leak.

It took me a lot not to hold onto her head and buck my hips forward several times to fuck her mouth senseless.

She sticks out a tiny bit of her tongue. Starting at my balls, she licks up the pre-cum that ejected earlier, teasingly looking at me, batting her long eyelashes. I really had to hold back at that moment. Just her looking at me like that could make me cum instantly. Her, in front of me, sitting on her knees, my dick in her small hand, licking and sucking it like a popcycle. She looks so precious and vulnerable, making me regret the things I said to her earlier. Making me feel sorry for the times I've snapped at her today. She looks so pure.

"Oh my.." I groan, running a hand through my hair, "You need to stop teas- Shit!"

I let out a loud moan right as she takes all of me in her mouth. I quickly slap my hand over my mouth, making the moans sound muffled. She swirls her tongue around me, hollowing her cheeks as she starts to suck very hard on my tip.

I swear, if it was possible, she could suck the cum out of my dick. That's how hard she was sucking.

But fuck, it felt good.

It made me think of things, it made me want to do things I would regret later on. I will not get in too much detail for that. It might sound a bit wrong. Very wrong.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna- Oh God.." I murmured. But really it sounded like: 'Hm gwnnah- Hm gwnnah- Oh Gawd..', because of my hand still covering my mouth.

"Cum for me, Daddy."

And that is what drove me over the edge. I accidentally bucked my hips forward, hitting the back of her throat.

Fuck.

She gagged for a second, but held back like a good little girl she is for not throwing up all over my dick.

I bite my lip. I didn't even care anymore. So, I rested my hands in her hair and bucked my hips forward again.

Again.

And again.

However, when my liquids squirted down her throat, I stopped.

Guess I cannot contain myself at times like these after all.

* * * * * *

QUICK IMPORTANT QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER IT IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE:

Do you want Lucy and Harry to end up together or apart?

This has an effect on the story, yes. But if they DO NOT end up together, it'll be a much shorter story.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME.

I'M NOT KIDDING.

THANKS!

SEE YOU SATURDAY!

All the love. I

....

...

..

.