sixty five

I'm back.

Let the fun begin.

After the cursive bit :)

Cursive bit is cute :)

my birthday was amazing btw. I'm finally 17, yay :) .... slowly growing up :P

* * * * * *

When Harry moved in with Louis, he felt kind of bad about leaving his mother behind in a home that reminded her of terrible things that happened, but then again, all she wanted was for Harry to find love and be happy. And at this point, Harry was very happy.

Louis was great. Like, really great. And no, he was not talking about Louis being a good fuck, because I can tell you for a fact that they hadn't done that yet. Louis wanted to, Harry knew, but Harry was still kind of opening up to Louis. And Harry didn't want Louis to have a change of heart just because Harry had scars. Louis was great, because he cared so much for Harry and he listened to everything Harry had to say.

That same week, they sat down together, because Harry was finally ready to talk about what happened. Not only that being the fact that his father abused him and his mother. And that his sister, which he still hadn't heard from, left home at a very young age to move in with their grandparents. But Harry also wanted to talk about his struggles and opinions on what happened.

Just to talk to Louis and tell him about his self-harm and talk to him about his thoughts on maybe ending it for real.

To talk about his first girlfriend and about how he hit her and about how he felt about it and it disgusted Harry so much, because he felt like his father, and he was so scared, because he thought Louis would straight up leave him for being a fucking worthless piece of shit, as Harry likes to think of himself.

And he didn't.

Louis stayed with Harry.

After showing Louis his scars, Louis cried silently, but there were still audible sobs, because Louis felt so bad for Harry and he deeply wished they would've met sooner, because then Louis might've been able to take care of Harry and not let him get so hurt. Not only the pain by the events that occured in his life, but also the pain that he caused himself by slicing a blade across his chubby thighs.

Harry told him that it didn't matter. He told him that things happen for a reason and that that is life.

And when they were still sitting together on, now, their couch, Louis held Harry close to his chest and whispered sweet little things in his ear while stroking the curly boy's hair. And he told him that he would keep Harry safe as long as Harry lets him.

So Harry agreed.

Because his anchor couldn't be held up without its rope.

And right now, Louis was the person to hold him up.

Louis made him strong.

* * * * * *

"It, it was Tristan."

Harry is fuming.

"Fucking bitch."

I flinch, deciding it was the right time to tell him what actually happened.

*Earlier*

So, Harry and I were out and about at some place, because G.R Enterprises was hosting a party or something for God knows what. All of his colleagues were there. Liam was there as well, and we brought Sophia and Amelia along with us, Natalie couldn't because she was sick. We were really having a blast. There were drinks and food, and it was a good time.