sixty four

Louis and Harry spent so much time together, it was insane, but they both enjoyed each other's company very much. Everyday, they would hang out.

Louis lived on his own. Harry learned that Louis lived in Doncaster, he was visiting family here, and in two days, he was going back home.

Already, in those three weeks they spent together, Harry got so attached. Louis made Harry laugh and it made him feel so much better.

Also, Louis smile was so bright and special, it made Harry feel some kind of way. It was weird, because Harry was sure he liked girls, but Louis made him doubt that and he wasn't sure if he thought it was bad or good, but then again, Harry felt comfortable around Louis and it made him happy.

He was ready to leave the past behind him and start fresh.

So..

He asked Louis if he could move in with him to Doncaster.

Louis wasn't sure if that was a good idea, but Louis, also, really, really wanted to.

So he said yes to Harry.

And Harry swears he had never seen Louis smile so widely before. Louis' smile made Harry smile. Harry felt the happiest person alive and trust me when I tell you he hadn't felt this way in a long while.

So..

Harry came to a conclusion.

He decided it was time to face the truth and not hide from it anymore.

Harry was bi.

Harry was bi and he was in love with a boy.

Harry was in love with Louis.

And how did Louis feel about that, you ask?

Don't worry.

The feeling's mutual.

They've discussed it.

* * * * * *

Lucy's POV

I am sat on the couch in the living room and I'm watching Harry pacing back and forth.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"How do you know I'm thinking about something?"

"Well, for one, you're pacing back and forth, which is annoying me. Secondly, you're pulling your thinking face."

"My thinking face?" he raises an eyebrow at me, "Pft, I don't have a thinking face."

"Yeah, you do. So, what were you thi-"

"We should build a wall here."

"Alright. Calm down, Trump." I chuckle.

"Oi, nah. That's disrespectful."

"What?"

"I don't like the way you called me Trump." and... now he pulls a bitchy face, "Do you know what kind of man he is? And you dare to associate him with me? That's disgusting. I am nothing like him."

"Geez, Harry, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. You know, because, he wants to build a wall." I chuckle, "And, uh.. you kind of said it like that."

"Don't you dare disrespect me ever again." he points his pointy finger at me sternly.

"I said sorry, alright?"

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, probably counting to ten.

"Okay. You're okay, Harry. I'm okay." he mutters quietly, barely audible.

"So.. You want to build a wall, you said?"

He sighs, "Yes, I wanted to expand the spare room for maybe a child in the nearby future."

My hearts melts.

A baby?!?!?!?

Harry wants to have a baby with me in the future.

I never would have thought Harry would want to have kids. Of course. Right now he's 26 years old, and he probably is in the phase where he soon wants to have a smaller version of him waddling around in our home.

"A-a child?" I smile.

"Yes, a child." he smiles back at me, dimples showing, "Don't you love the sound of that?"

It really sounds amazing to have something growing inside of me. And to be able to do that with the man I love is really incredible.

"Of course it sounds lovely." I respond, "But maybe in a year or three."

He nods, "Yeah, I understand. You're still young."

"I'll be 21 in three years. We can think about it then."

"Yeah."

* * * * * *

*4 weeks later*

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Harry yells at me.

And don't get me wrong. He has a very good reason to do so. I, uh, might've done something bad. Like, really bad.

"How the fuck could you do that to me?!" he pulls at his hair.

"I'm, I, I'm really sorry. You have to understand that. I m-made mistake, I know, but I told you, right? That has to count, doens't it? I admitted it right away. And I regret it majorly."

"I don't fucking care if you fucking regret it or not! You shouldn't have done it in the first place." he scolds me, "And why the fuck where you so drunk?"

"I d-don't know. I really didn't drink that much. I only drank the punch Amelia gave me."

"Fucking Amelia."

"Hey!"

"No, not hey! Fuck Amelia and her stupid fucking ways to get you drunk. Don't you get it? She spiked your drink to get you fucking wasted."

"She wouldn't do that." I argue.

"But she did, babe, wake the fuck up! You can't fucking trust her!"

Tears were brimming in my eyes at this point.

"Could you please lower you voice, Harry? You're really hurting me." I ask softly.

"I just have one question."

"Okay."

"Who was it?" and right now, Harry closes his eyes, a small tear streaming down his cheek.

"I'm so sorry."

"Who was it, Lucy?" he raises his voice again.

"It, it was Tristan."

Harry was fuming.

"Fucking bitch."

* * * * * *

yay, mad harry.

this is so much fun to write

Next update: Saturday, September 17th

that because I'm celebrating my birthday next weekend and I won't have time. I'm sorry loves.

I really do love you guys. Thank you so much for being here.

220k reads is unreal.

Thank you.