fourteen

Sorry for the late update. I was supposed to update yesterday, but I didn't have any internet all day, so therefore I update today.

Another short chapter.

Enjoy.

* * * * * *

"Here you go, Princess. I've brought you your tea you asked for."

"Thank you, Daddy." I smile, and grab the cup out of his hands.

Harry crawls onto his bed next to me, leaning against me, "What are you wearing?"

I'm wearing a plain black shirt of Harry's. It's pretty long, it reaches my mid-thigh. Underneath, I'm wearing nothing else but my panties.

"I grabbed a shirt out of your drawer for me to wear to bed. It's comfortable. It also smells like you."

"It looks good on you." he chuckles.

"Thanks, Daddy!" I chirp.

"Someone's in a good mood. I'm glad to see my treatment worked for you."

"Treatment?" I ask.

He chuckles, "I'm joking, baby."

I take a sip of my tea and grin at him, "You're so funny!" I say sarcastically.

"I know, I know. I've been told."

"Ha! Been told by who?"

"You know, a couple of people." he strokes my hair and places soft kisses all over my arm. It's giving me goosebumps, by just his small touch.

"Sure. You tell yourself that probably everyday. That's pretty pathetic."

"I'm not pathetic."

"Did I say you were?"

"I don't know."

I chuckle, "You're such a dork."

"I'm not a dork! You really need to-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. He is taken aback by my sudden action, but then kisses me back. He puts his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

Here we are, sitting on Harry's bed, making out. Harry laying down, keeping himself up with his elbow, with his other hand on my cheek. And me, with a fucking cup of tea in my hand.

If you told me two years ago that this was going to happen, I would probably laugh at you and tell you you're lying.

Harry pulls away, "What was that for?"

"You needed to shut up."

He raises an eyebrow at me, "Excuse me."

"You heard me." I take several gulps of my almost cold tea, downing it all.

"God, baby girl. What happened to you?"

"You. You happened."

"You're blaming me for your behaviour?"

"I don't know. You make me want to be such a good girl (!)" I chirp.

"That was totally not sarcastic at all."

I chuckle and place my empty cup on the nightstand next to me, "Let's go to bed, shall we?"

"Wow, you already want to sleep with me?" Harry exclaims.

"No! Not in that way! You're so dirty."

"And deep inside, you're a naugthy girl, too. And secretly you're craving me as much as I'm craving you."

"Good night, Daddy!" I groan and slip under the covers, pulling them tightly over my head.

I hear him chuckle.

Several minutes later, he also slips under the covers. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against his body.

"Good night, baby girl."